What's Grebs next user name going to be??......

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who gives a shite who does what anyway fucks it to do with anyone else?    if all the lads who didn’t do much because of time/work/family’s ect left there’d be a lot less people on here n all. 

Hoi , young un . You pack that in.  your one of the greatest creations on this planet . A creature that when invested in by yourself , physically , mentally and spiritually grows and swells with

I reckon , in real life , you could sit in a van with greb when rained off and chat sensible or nonsensical crack all day .  I don’t really see what he does or says wrong other than have a few ru

Posted Images

1 hour ago, tatsblisters said:

Not really that bothered if an ex copper especially from my neck of the woods is a mod even though i don't like South Yorkshire police though i am classed as a criminal by them no doubt and so the feelings mutual. 

I have probably an even lower opinion of SYP  than you have and I'll bet that I have more reason to. The strange thing is that I've since met ex bobbies from all over the UK and their experiences mirror mine. And to a great extent so does that of many ex teachers and nurses. It seems that the system is broken beyond repair.

10 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

I have probably an even lower opinion of SYP  than you have and I'll bet that I have more reason to. The strange thing is that I've since met ex bobbies from all over the UK and their experiences mirror mine. And to a great extent so does that of many ex teachers and nurses. It seems that the system is broken beyond repair.

As i have got older i have realised that when i did have conflicts with SYP it was all down to me and what could be called my criminal activity i.e poaching like  any other group of people there will always be good and bad .

• Like 1

Stone me some folk dunnarf take this internet lark seriously dont they ?....who gives a bollock who the moderators are.....or wait,are some chaps actually jealous ?....i mean its like the pinnacle of a mans life and career being a moderator on an internet forum for f**k sake ?

As for some two bob ex rozzer doing it id rather that than a few of the absolute snakes and cowards thats graced this forum over the years.....if you're up to mischief then plod is your opponent simple.....whats the old saying " never mind your enemies its your " friends " you want to watch "

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
16 hours ago, mC HULL said:

what do i post evidence of ? 

I think you are safe, I don’t think they are going to put your door through and drag you away at gunpoint for hiding under your bed for 2 years ?…….

• Haha 3
5 minutes ago, WILF said:

I think you are safe, I don’t think they are going to put your door through and drag you away at gunpoint for hiding under your bed for 2 years ?…….

wilf ? ? the man who dragged his whole family masked up bottle of alcohol gel in hand to the nearest jabbing point as soon as he could ? ? 

12 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

So how do you delete the account an alls that on it ?

Turn around on the spot three times whist chanting " I love Nicepix" Then click the heels of your red stilettoes together, there will be big whoosh and all we be great again in Fairyland...... The End.