What's Grebs next user name going to be??......

20 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

Charts, I have been on here since 2015  4 years after I retired. I had been on for a few years before that when still working. I have never had a problem with running dogs or digging dogs because I don't support the Act and never have. 

The biggest enemy of people who loosely interpret the Act are those daft enough to post evidence of it on an open forum.  And there are plenty on here including your protegy.

what do i post evidence of ? 

• Haha 1

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who gives a shite who does what anyway fucks it to do with anyone else?    if all the lads who didn’t do much because of time/work/family’s ect left there’d be a lot less people on here n all. 

Hoi , young un . You pack that in.  your one of the greatest creations on this planet . A creature that when invested in by yourself , physically , mentally and spiritually grows and swells with

I reckon , in real life , you could sit in a van with greb when rained off and chat sensible or nonsensical crack all day .  I don’t really see what he does or says wrong other than have a few ru

Posted Images

I don't get the spite levelled at nicepix how many lads  have boomeranged  back on land or earths they were shown plenty of lads that have done that  or lads slating your dogs but say nothing to your face and don't forget the march in London  lurcher and terrier lads were left out to dry from what I have seen of nicepix on footy and fishing threads is he comes across as a decent lad 

Edited by Blackmag
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, Blackmag said:

I don't get the spite levelled at nicepix how many lads  have boomeranged  back on land or earths they were shown plenty I know of lads that have  or lads slating your dogs but say nothing to your face and don't forget the march in London  lurcher and terrier lads were left out to dry from what I have seen of nicepix on footy and fishing threads is he comes across as a decent lad 

wash your mouth out 

? 

• Haha 1
44 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

He already his max has him doing karaoke for his new venture as a dj ??

Bottom one is Dave the Rave, absolute sunderland till he dies fanatic, his dance partner is the mackem mover ?

• Like 1
Just now, Astanley said:

Why is there a sudden influx of new mods ?  Weren't the old lot doing a good enough job ? I have a deep sense of foreboding, this will not end well .

I know what you mean mate..

Giving the grim reaper the big red button... f***ing madness... 

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, NEWKID said:

He's an ex copper not to be trusted,especially after the diatribe coming out of his mouth about covid,he said to mc Hull to wind his neck in lol f**k up nicepix he can say what he wants an youl do f**k all.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2