What's Grebs next user name going to be??......

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who gives a shite who does what anyway fucks it to do with anyone else?    if all the lads who didn’t do much because of time/work/family’s ect left there’d be a lot less people on here n all. 

Hoi , young un . You pack that in.  your one of the greatest creations on this planet . A creature that when invested in by yourself , physically , mentally and spiritually grows and swells with

I reckon , in real life , you could sit in a van with greb when rained off and chat sensible or nonsensical crack all day .  I don’t really see what he does or says wrong other than have a few ru

Posted Images

Just now, South hams hunter said:

Who gives a f**k who's a mod ... none of us have a say in it and if you don't like the mods it's tough; it's only a mod job on a forum, it doesn't affect real life surely?

just the reply i’d expect from a snivelling little coppers pencil ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Not wishing to jeopardise my continued presence on here, and I've got nothing whatsoever against Nicepix, but it does seem rather incongruous to have a policeman, ex or serving, as a moderator on a hunting site, especially when some of us don't exactly interpret theHunting Act as others may do.

Cheers.

• Like 11
9 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Not wishing to jeopardise my continued presence on here, and I've got nothing whatsoever against Nicepix, but it does seem rather incongruous to have a policeman, ex or serving, as a moderator on a hunting site, especially when some of us don't exactly interpret theHunting Act as others may do.

Cheers.

Charts, I have been on here since 2015  4 years after I retired. I had been on for a few years before that when still working. I have never had a problem with running dogs or digging dogs because I don't support the Act and never have. 

The biggest enemy of people who loosely interpret the Act are those daft enough to post evidence of it on an open forum.  And there are plenty on here including your protegy.

We got a new sports coach on  my son team  whos a met copper nice very nice guy, every year us helpers/ coaches have a clay shoot at mine.last year he said he will attend, so I’m thinking oh f**k, we shoot , have a shot of port, drive the quads on the road to the ground pulling trailers,then we go to the pub. Anyhow he surprisingly had to work last minute. I can see his side of things could be tricky, only needs a footpath walker to take a pic of him , gun,beer, near public people it could look bad. Must be awfull for him to have to be careful what he does. Bieng around him just makes me feel different to non coppers, don’t know why?? I asked if he wanted a 2nd pint last week with me, he said he’s driving, then I’m thinking that. …t got his eye on me see if I’m driving or the mrs?. So do I care if nicepix is a mod.??????