What's Grebs next user name going to be??......

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who gives a shite who does what anyway fucks it to do with anyone else?    if all the lads who didn’t do much because of time/work/family’s ect left there’d be a lot less people on here n all. 

Hoi , young un . You pack that in.  your one of the greatest creations on this planet . A creature that when invested in by yourself , physically , mentally and spiritually grows and swells with

I reckon , in real life , you could sit in a van with greb when rained off and chat sensible or nonsensical crack all day .  I don’t really see what he does or says wrong other than have a few ru

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Nicepix said:

You would hope that somebody barred from a pub wouldn't keep turnin up every ten minutes or so with a mask on pretending to be someone else. He has agendas that unfortunately disrupt tbe forum. And to be fair, the odd good post that he has made can often be traced back to another web page, wiki normally. 

you a mod now ? who’s bright idea was it to let a pig become a mod and have access to things ? wtf is going on 

• Haha 4
21 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

you a mod now ? who’s bright idea was it to let a pig become a mod and have access to things ? wtf is going on 

If you are worried about that you can always delete your account and any information will disappear.

11 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

If you are worried about that you can always delete your account and any information will disappear.

i find it ironic the sites called the hunting life shouldn’t a mod be a hunting man and contribute ? what do you know about hunting ? 

the closet you’ve been to a hunting man is locking em up 

it’s like letting jimmy saville work with kids we all know how that ended don’t we 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

messages ip addresses all your posts if someone wanted stack evidence against someone be ideal but what would a none hunter care ? 

If you chuck shit all over the Internet then your a bit of a mug imo.. regardless who is a mod or not... 

Enough lads have been out with me on here to know I catch a few rabbits...on permission...?

5 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

messages ip addresses all your posts if someone wanted stack evidence against someone be ideal but what would a none hunter care ? 

Everybody, member or not, has access to all of your posts. As was said last week; if you are worried about what you post getting into the wrong hands then don't post. And for your information any references to myself and Jimmy Savile are way out of order.

What you don't know is that I fish and trap moles. Before I came to France I used to shoot pigeons and other vermin with .410, 12g, .22lr and air guns as well as trapping vermin on a shoot. Before that I ran dogs and ferreted on and off permission. I have had 52 years experience of field sports.

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

That’s not possible is it? Iv saw a serious song and dance made about the very same subject 

I certainly haven't got his information. He's been on ignore for months. I've had nothing to do with him.

1 minute ago, Nicepix said:

Everybody, member or not, has access to all of your posts. As was said last week; if you are worried about what you post getting into the wrong hands then don't post. And for your information any references to myself and Jimmy Savile are way out of order.

What you don't know is that I fish and trap moles. Before I came to France I used to shoot pigeons and other vermin with .410, 12g, .22lr and air guns as well as trapping vermin on a shoot. Before that I ran dogs and ferreted on and off permission. I have had 52 years experience of field sports.

Aye but your a wanker,who called for the jabbed an unjabbed to be treated differently,definatley not bias or nothing?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Francie said:

Aye but your a wanker,who called for the jabbed an unjabbed to be treated differently,definatley not bias or nothing?

Ah shit... I get it now, all the anti jabbers are getting the ban... he who laughs last!! Lol

• Haha 3