What's Grebs next user name going to be??......

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who gives a shite who does what anyway fucks it to do with anyone else?    if all the lads who didn’t do much because of time/work/family’s ect left there’d be a lot less people on here n all. 

Hoi , young un . You pack that in.  your one of the greatest creations on this planet . A creature that when invested in by yourself , physically , mentally and spiritually grows and swells with

I reckon , in real life , you could sit in a van with greb when rained off and chat sensible or nonsensical crack all day .  I don’t really see what he does or says wrong other than have a few ru

Posted Images

On 21/11/2022 at 15:37, lurcherman 887 said:

Who gives a shite who does what anyway fucks it to do with anyone else? 

if all the lads who didn’t do much because of time/work/family’s ect left there’d be a lot less people on here n all. 

things change people get older people slow down have job changes ect. 

I don’t do a smidgen of what I used to but I still come on for a chat what’s wrong with that ? That’s why I’m always in here not lurcher section ect 

just stay in our own lanes I say f**k what every one else is at 

" Stay in your lane ".....theres a good old saying from years ago it usually came a fraction before giving someone a belt ?

Agreed though,why strangers on internet forums feel a need to talk like experts on stuff they have no experience of to other strangers is a strange one in itself.....or be even remotely bothered about what subjects other strangers talk about ?

Mind you even stranger than that is people who keep coming back on under different names to " wind people up " .....it does come across a bit sad like they havent got much else going on in their lives.....shame really.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

It’s easy to wind people up by typing something , when your standing next to someone in the pub it’s an expert that can say something funny /wind up , you need timing from the previous conversation , facial expressions, tone of voice,even touching someone after the punchline , it’s a pro that can do it without really offending the other person and make people laugh. On the net it’s child’s play.

• Like 4

Fcuk me. Wish I was liked, or even hated enough on here to have my own 11 page thread ?

For what it’s worth I think some the guy’s patter is alright, and his contribution on a load of subjects has been as interesting as the next man’s. Bit like Max though in that he likes the last word I think, and that often descends into the pages of tedious bickering that pisses off the majority. The ones that engage with either of them maybe need to take a look at themselves too in my opinion. Live and let live.

• Like 5

You would hope that somebody barred from a pub wouldn't keep turnin up every ten minutes or so with a mask on pretending to be someone else. He has agendas that unfortunately disrupt tbe forum. And to be fair, the odd good post that he has made can often be traced back to another web page, wiki normally. 

12 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

You would hope that somebody barred from a pub wouldn't keep turnin up every ten minutes or so with a mask on pretending to be someone else. He has agendas that unfortunately disrupt tbe forum. And to be fair, the odd good post that he has made can often be traced back to another web page, wiki normally. 

That does ring true as it happens....if its the same geezer i think it is he was quite keen on arm wrestling and we had a few little natters which is good for me as nobody else is remotely interested ?.......he even told me a few facts and figures that i wasnt even aware of.....but when it came to the nuts and bolts of the sport i quickly realised he knew next to nothing and anything he did know was " stats " that anybody could get from a random Google search.

• Like 1