What's Grebs next user name going to be??......

5 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Stalking directory .They are a bit precious  about people who arnt afraid to tell the truth .Be grateful Don ?

Pm me mate as there’s a few on here would dob me in on there for a quid ?

If only you new what i do about what goes on in that place, 

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who gives a shite who does what anyway fucks it to do with anyone else?    if all the lads who didn’t do much because of time/work/family’s ect left there’d be a lot less people on here n all. 

Hoi , young un . You pack that in.  your one of the greatest creations on this planet . A creature that when invested in by yourself , physically , mentally and spiritually grows and swells with

I reckon , in real life , you could sit in a van with greb when rained off and chat sensible or nonsensical crack all day .  I don’t really see what he does or says wrong other than have a few ru

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Your not bothered by what others say?? even though you never crossed my mind when I was writing that post, but here you are offering 1000 quid bets. 

Get over yourself ye jumped up twat. 

Oh sorry mate ,misread it ?

Offer still stands though arm chair faggot .

• Haha 2
51 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Oh sorry mate ,misread it ?

Offer still stands though arm chair faggot .

Im out a couple of times a week scaring foxes with dogs if your out doing it more then I'm jealous and fair play to you, but if your out driving the roads and the land knocking stuff over with a rifle while sat on your hole well ill never admire those types and couldn't give a rats ass if you were out 24 hours a day 7 days a week. 

Edited by dogmandont
  • Haha 1
41 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

If your bothered by what others think mate then I’d say that’s a character flaw .Myself I care not what others think ,it’s their problem not mine .It’s the roll of the mods to stamp out trolling not ours .

If the white hunter bit is aimed at me ,I’ll take it ,been there done it and still doing it .lf  you’d like a little comp as to who does the most  you’ve come to the right person .Post your days nights mate and I’ll do same shall we or you can just sit in your chair and talk about it like so many do .

Loser gives £1000 to air ambulance !

Sadly you do everything legal and on permission, many of us still enjoy the countryside much as we did in the good old days and one of the main reasons that’s possible is we don’t plaster it all over the net, drive the land, travel in gangs or rise to the challenge of a grand bet that would never be honoured, it’s not a case of worrying what others think it’s about just being happy with your little lot without the need for adulation from others, ?

• Like 9
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, foxdropper said:

If your bothered by what others think mate then I’d say that’s a character flaw .Myself I care not what others think ,it’s their problem not mine .It’s the roll of the mods to stamp out trolling not ours .

If the white hunter bit is aimed at me ,I’ll take it ,been there done it and still doing it .lf  you’d like a little comp as to who does the most  you’ve come to the right person .Post your days nights mate and I’ll do same shall we or you can just sit in your chair and talk about it like so many do .

Loser gives £1000 to air ambulance !

What a lunch like comment . There’s charvers here who do a lot more than you think …..?????

• Confused 1
3 hours ago, Greyman said:

Sadly you do everything legal and on permission, many of us still enjoy the countryside much as we did in the good old days and one of the main reasons that’s possible is we don’t plaster it all over the net, drive the land, travel in gangs or rise to the challenge of a grand bet that would never be honoured, it’s not a case of worrying what others think it’s about just being happy with your little lot without the need for adulation from others, ?

Totally agree Paul but why join a hunting site where hunting is discussed if not to share and discuss hunting .
I don’t need adulation I just hunt and share such on here ,not for likes but to discuss .

Ive got a firearms Paul so things need to be above board but it wasn’t always that way I can assure you .I’ve lamped deer ,poached pheasants and netted hares ,night lined trout and dug all there is to dig .

No need for me do any of that now ,it’s out my system mate and now there’s no need to look over my shoulder .If that’s sad then so be it ,

A few hunting posts on here from the same old names  wouldn’t go amiss though would it Paul be it out with a catty or mooching with the dogs .

To me there is little point being on a hunting site without interacting with hunters about hunting and not just posting random crap in general .

Ive never gone about any hunting in a gang nor disrespected the land mate ,land Im asked to be on and to do with as I see fit .

I don’t recall one single post from your good self about hunting ,seems strange that but hey ,each to their own .

14 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Totally agree Paul but why join a hunting site where hunting is discussed if not to share and discuss hunting .
I don’t need adulation I just hunt and share such on here ,not for likes but to discuss .

Ive got a firearms Paul so things need to be above board but it wasn’t always that way I can assure you .I’ve lamped deer ,poached pheasants and netted hares ,night lined trout and dug all there is to dig .

No need for me do any of that now ,it’s out my system mate and now there’s no need to look over my shoulder .If that’s sad then so be it ,

A few hunting posts on here from the same old names  wouldn’t go amiss though would it Paul be it out with a catty or mooching with the dogs .

To me there is little point being on a hunting site without interacting with hunters about hunting and not just posting random crap in general .

Ive never gone about any hunting in a gang nor disrespected the land mate ,land Im asked to be on and to do with as I see fit .

I don’t recall one single post from your good self about hunting ,seems strange that but hey ,each to their own .

I actually post on the catty thread and the mooching one mate and don’t take what I said as a dig it’s just a world of difference between what you do and many others do on here, ?

• Like 2