What's Grebs next user name going to be??......

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who gives a shite who does what anyway fucks it to do with anyone else?    if all the lads who didn’t do much because of time/work/family’s ect left there’d be a lot less people on here n all. 

Hoi , young un . You pack that in.  your one of the greatest creations on this planet . A creature that when invested in by yourself , physically , mentally and spiritually grows and swells with

I reckon , in real life , you could sit in a van with greb when rained off and chat sensible or nonsensical crack all day .  I don’t really see what he does or says wrong other than have a few ru

Posted Images

1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I reckon , in real life , you could sit in a van with greb when rained off and chat sensible or nonsensical crack all day . 

I don’t really see what he does or says wrong other than have a few running debates with sone members . It’s just this side of banter and I think similar to dan in that he was a former lurcher keeper but now provides for his misses and family and don’t have time . I can sympathise with that . 

the grebster is alright ya know . He’d be a nice charver imho in real life.  Probably what much like max could be if He chilled out a bit . 

Dan does more in a weekend re dogs fishing etc than that plum has done in a lifetime, that’s were the problem is, he ain’t the real deal and you would be sadly let down if you were stuck in a van with him especially if he couldn’t get WiFi, he lies and Google’s his past the man has done nothing and has nothing to add, I got time for anyone that does a bit and have met some cracking folk off of here, but the dreamers like greb will never come and meet anyone because they don’t hold up in the light of daylight and would be found out in seconds, get the scarfell climb going again in spring, it’s his end of the country he could come and show us all the real greb ??

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Hoi , young un . You pack that in. 

your one of the greatest creations on this planet . A creature that when invested in by yourself , physically , mentally and spiritually grows and swells with confidence and performance. There’s nothing a human can’t do . 
the word can’t doesn’t apply to this genus . 

can’t go on? Life truly tastes better when you’ve had to had struggles . The monotony of existence rises in peaks and troughs. I can’t say what your life is or your circumstances, or your support network but I’ve been In a pit myself . Where the only way I felt I could go on was to slide off this mortal coil. since then I’ve had sone of the best moments of my life , I’ve gained new friends in a new life and career. 

but mostly remember that there is always one more thing you can do . There is never a finality to your actions . 

when I was down , I started the process by leaving phrases around that although looked  chip shop and twee  would resonate with myself . I would leave these two quotes lying around , on bathroom mirrors , my car sun visor , the fridge , the wardrobe , above the door . They worked for me , I don’t know if they would for yourself but maybe try find similar for your own mindset . 

Please try and get some professional assistance mate . You don’t have to be everything to everyone . But being you is important to  people , just by being here. ????

1AF9E92F-B118-45C7-AC82-4739D649F969.jpeg

8B884AC1-CE48-4A05-AC13-0ADB52338AEB.png

Dry your f***ing eyes before I have to come over there and iron you out you melt ! X

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, iworkwhippets said:

look matey, ive said these words to you before,  but if ever you feel the need to talk to a complete stranger, my pm box is there for you  ok mate

Yeah, that would cheer him up no end ! Lol 

To be fair I’ve had some good pms with the lad about terriers and if it was from a book he’s far brighter than 3/4 of those on here who can’t remember a lie from one day to the next .Defo no anti .

Anyone an choose to ignore anyone on here ,reading a post isn’t compulsory neither is replying . 

• Like 6
52 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Dan does more in a weekend re dogs fishing etc than that plum has done in a lifetime, that’s were the problem is, he ain’t the real deal and you would be sadly let down if you were stuck in a van with him especially if he couldn’t get WiFi, he lies and Google’s his past the man has done nothing and has nothing to add, I got time for anyone that does a bit and have met some cracking folk off of here, but the dreamers like greb will never come and meet anyone because they don’t hold up in the light of daylight and would be found out in seconds, get the scarfell climb going again in spring, it’s his end of the country he could come and show us all the real greb ??

With respect mate ,what sort of hunting do you do .

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Stick a poll up for the regular members an ask who hunts, what they hunt an last time out an I bet the answers make you fall about laughing ???

Wouldn’t know how to do one Don but fair shout .I can’t get enough of it but some members seem to think a look out in 1976 was ok .

For a hunting site there really is very little hunting content anymore .Could we please see some from the members who frequent general but darnt stray far from it .

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

I hunt, but it's pricks like greb that's the reason I post nothing about it on here and Id say I'm not alone on that. 

Men that don't hunt stand out a mile from those that do and that's OK but don't try and belittle folks and make yourself out to be the great white hunter when in reality you do fcuk all. 

I know lads like greb in real life, mention a line of terriers or lurchers and they'll rhythm of every dog in the family, every man that owns them but hand him a shovel and watch him get to work and it becomes very obvious very quickly they know fcuk all. 

• Like 7
1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

No matter what I think of greb, I don’t agree folk should be banned off here forever, I mean who the fcuk wants to be running around banning folk like an undercover copper, it’s a few words in a forum. Greb will no sooner ruin this forum than all the decent members who left, LONG before he ever even turned up here. Yip I flick past a lot of his posts as they are pure tripe, but so is 2/3 of the site. Have a word mods an ask your self if you would be so willing to chase a guy out a pub or club at every chance, fcuk you don’t even get paid for it?‍♂️

I have an idea, I will get IanB to make you a Mod then when you have done it for 6 months or so, we can revisit this post. Correct we don't get paid which is one the reasons its better if he is not on here as we don't have spend our time sorting out all the crap caused by just one member. if i am honest i quite like the bloke and have messaged him in the past with him agreeing to not cause the crap, But inevitable he just can not stop himself.   

Just now, W. Katchum said:

Make me a mod? you wouldn’t like the results mate, trust me ??

You will never know unless you try it mate, The results are easy ,as there's only fixed options for mods on this new forum layout.  

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Oh I don’t think it’s difficult, it’s a case if either ban a serious load of folk or ban nobody, simple. Iv said for a long time There a lot of folk on here who should have been banned but ain’t, fcuk I’m sure iv over stepped the mark a few times ?‍♂️?

Banning on here means shit. New email and username and your good to go again, strange thing is its the same group of people over and over again, f**k even i have been banned ?

25 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

I hunt, but it's pricks like greb that's the reason I post nothing about it on here and Id say I'm not alone on that. 

Men that don't hunt stand out a mile from those that do and that's OK but don't try and belittle folks and make yourself out to be the great white hunter when in reality you do fcuk all. 

I know lads like greb in real life, mention a line of terriers or lurchers and they'll rhythm of every dog in the family, every man that owns them but hand him a shovel and watch him get to work and it becomes very obvious very quickly they know fcuk all. 

If your bothered by what others think mate then I’d say that’s a character flaw .Myself I care not what others think ,it’s their problem not mine .It’s the roll of the mods to stamp out trolling not ours .

If the white hunter bit is aimed at me ,I’ll take it ,been there done it and still doing it .lf  you’d like a little comp as to who does the most  you’ve come to the right person .Post your days nights mate and I’ll do same shall we or you can just sit in your chair and talk about it like so many do .

Loser gives £1000 to air ambulance !

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
21 minutes ago, paulus said:

Banning on here means shit. New email and username and your good to go again, strange thing is its the same group of people over and over again, f**k even i have been banned ?

Bit  more to it than that’s isn’t it Paulus .Tell me how to get back on SD ?

Just now, foxdropper said:

If your bothered by what others think mate then I’d say that’s a character flaw .Myself I care not what others think ,it’s their problem not mine .It’s the roll of the mods to stamp out trolling not ours .

If the white hunter bit is aimed at me ,I’ll take it ,been there done it and still doing it .lf  you’d like a little comp as to who does the most  you’ve come to the right person .Post your days nights mate and I’ll do same shall we or you can just sit in your chair and talk about it like so many do .

Loser gives £1000 to air ambulance !

Your not bothered by what others say?? even though you never crossed my mind when I was writing that post, but here you are offering 1000 quid bets. 

Get over yourself ye jumped up twat. 

• Haha 7