What's Grebs next user name going to be??......

Just now, peterhunter86 said:

He's had that many accounts he makes up half the members on this site,I don't really look at many treads on this site anymore so I don't see much of what he post's but I'll give him one thing he knows how to wind people up

I don't believe he's an Anti tbf....just has lots of spare time on his hands from working on the railway..... probably done abit before he fell head over heels with his bird and started a family (we are all slaves to the Pussy in some way)?got to give it to him,he's a funny guy and has that knack of getting under certain people's skin? ..I  would much prefer a few Grebs on here in  comparison to one certain wanker from Hartlepool,who can't grasp how to play the game?...give him a chance,it's only banter at the end of the day,some take this forum far to seriously imo ..enjoy your super sleuthing Sundays ??

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who gives a shite who does what anyway fucks it to do with anyone else?    if all the lads who didn’t do much because of time/work/family’s ect left there’d be a lot less people on here n all. 

Hoi , young un . You pack that in.  your one of the greatest creations on this planet . A creature that when invested in by yourself , physically , mentally and spiritually grows and swells with

I reckon , in real life , you could sit in a van with greb when rained off and chat sensible or nonsensical crack all day .  I don’t really see what he does or says wrong other than have a few ru

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

I don't believe he's an Anti tbf....just has lots of spare time on his hands from working on the railway..... probably done abit before he fell head over heels with his bird and started a family (we are all slaves to the Pussy in some way)?got to give it to him,he's a funny guy and has that knack of getting under certain people's skin? ..I  would much prefer a few Grebs on here in  comparison to one certain wanker from Hartlepool,who can't grasp how to play the game?...give him a chance,it's only banter at the end of the day,some take this forum far to seriously imo ..enjoy your super sleuthing Sundays ??

6 minutes ago, tb25 said:

Tryed hard to be a better man but theses thoughts won't leave me alone...I don't wanna die but I don't want to suffer no more...it doesn't stop..am weak

What's up with you mate?

12 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

I Don't think he's an anti either,he just likes a wind up and as you say he knows how to get under people's skin and he's good at it to haha 

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, tb25 said:

Tryed hard to be a better man but theses thoughts won't leave me alone...I don't wanna die but I don't want to suffer no more...it doesn't stop..am weak

wow...slow down brother,you got young uns that need you?...shit gets bad ,you think of  them and they get you through it?

• Like 1

I reckon , in real life , you could sit in a van with greb when rained off and chat sensible or nonsensical crack all day . 

I don’t really see what he does or says wrong other than have a few running debates with sone members . It’s just this side of banter and I think similar to dan in that he was a former lurcher keeper but now provides for his misses and family and don’t have time . I can sympathise with that . 

the grebster is alright ya know . He’d be a nice charver imho in real life.  Probably what much like max could be if He chilled out a bit . 

• Like 11
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, tb25 said:

Hoi , young un . You pack that in. 

your one of the greatest creations on this planet . A creature that when invested in by yourself , physically , mentally and spiritually grows and swells with confidence and performance. There’s nothing a human can’t do . 
the word can’t doesn’t apply to this genus . 

can’t go on? Life truly tastes better when you’ve had to had struggles . The monotony of existence rises in peaks and troughs. I can’t say what your life is or your circumstances, or your support network but I’ve been In a pit myself . Where the only way I felt I could go on was to slide off this mortal coil. since then I’ve had sone of the best moments of my life , I’ve gained new friends in a new life and career. 

but mostly remember that there is always one more thing you can do . There is never a finality to your actions . 

when I was down , I started the process by leaving phrases around that although looked  chip shop and twee  would resonate with myself . I would leave these two quotes lying around , on bathroom mirrors , my car sun visor , the fridge , the wardrobe , above the door . They worked for me , I don’t know if they would for yourself but maybe try find similar for your own mindset . 

Please try and get some professional assistance mate . You don’t have to be everything to everyone . But being you is important to  people , just by being here. ????

1AF9E92F-B118-45C7-AC82-4739D649F969.jpeg

8B884AC1-CE48-4A05-AC13-0ADB52338AEB.png

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 1
17 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I reckon , in real life , you could sit in a van with greb when rained off and chat sensible or nonsensical crack all day . 

I don’t really see what he does or says wrong other than have a few running debates with sone members . It’s just this side of banter and I think similar to dan in that he was a former lurcher keeper but now provides for his misses and family and don’t have time . I can sympathise with that . 

the grebster is alright ya know . He’d be a nice charver imho in real life.  Probably what much like max could be if He chilled out a bit . 

Greb's alright 

He's been to the Toll House of Morpeth

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, tb25 said:

look matey, ive said these words to you before,  but if ever you feel the need to talk to a complete stranger, my pm box is there for you  ok mate

• Like 3