What's Grebs next user name going to be??......

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who gives a shite who does what anyway fucks it to do with anyone else?    if all the lads who didn’t do much because of time/work/family’s ect left there’d be a lot less people on here n all. 

Hoi , young un . You pack that in.  your one of the greatest creations on this planet . A creature that when invested in by yourself , physically , mentally and spiritually grows and swells with

I reckon , in real life , you could sit in a van with greb when rained off and chat sensible or nonsensical crack all day .  I don’t really see what he does or says wrong other than have a few ru

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

My honest opinion he's a jobless anti I have spoke to him via pm after he pm me but no one employed can spend the time on here he does and I asked who knows him or has been out with him round his area or could vouch for him  he couldn't answer or won't I found that rather strange 

Yes, I suspect that he is trying to glean information from here. I mentioned as much the other day. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
58 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

My honest opinion he's a jobless anti I have spoke to him via pm after he pm me but no one employed can spend the time on here he does and I asked who knows him or has been out with him round his area or could vouch for him  he couldn't answer or won't I found that rather strange 

Good shout matey. I reckon he's  genuine though. He's probably shacked up with a nice bruiser of a south Yorkshire bird. He's under the thumb.. and does what he's told to do!! I.e.... a gaylord!!?

• Haha 1

Well, well, well what do we have here.

A few Walters are certainly missing me this winter, a quick drop by and I see one of the fairies have set up a special thread just for me.

Talking about having a pop at a man when he's not on here to defend himself.

First of all we have Officer Dribble aka Michael Aspel, this is your life. An old fart who thinks because he's ex filth he knows everyone's business despite going as high up in the force as head potato peeler in the police canteen. Closest he's ever been to a working dog is when he was asked to toss of an impotent Alsatian at the force.

Next up we have Paul McGowan, the forum's chief big cat tracker and absolute fruitcake, a man who's concrete proof of the existence of big cats is a picture of a calves arsehole, taken on his Nokia 3310. I've been informed that he is currently in Bristol zoo searching the leopard compound for cat turds, he's certainly one to be watched.

And last of all we have the old drunk Blackmag, he was that pissed the other month he ended up buying a black lab pup after falling for a lurcher add claiming that the litter was down off Lucky. You really know what you're on with mate, that I have no doubt.

And as for the mods, they are doing a grand job at their job, I mean they must have banned dozens of poor cnuts that weren't even me. I admire the power you hold I really do. You see, one account at a time is all I need to get your frilly knickers in a twist.

Now have a good Christmas and happy hunting, to one or two of you that is.

P.S tell keepdiggin they're setting on at Frenchgate, there's a catch, they're after Santa's elves not plasterers labourers

Some f**ker save me ffs...

• Haha 9
Just now, Bush Rummager said:

Well, well, well what do we have here.

A few Walters are certainly missing me this winter, a quick drop by and I see one of the fairies have set up a special thread just for me.

Talking about having a pop at a man when he's not on here to defend himself.

First of all we have Officer Dribble aka Michael Aspel, this is your life. An old fart who thinks because he's ex filth he knows everyone's business despite going as high up in the force as head potato peeler in the police canteen. Closest he's ever been to a working dog is when he was asked to toss of an impotent Alsatian at the force.

Next up we have Paul McGowan, the forum's chief big cat tracker and absolute fruitcake, a man who's concrete proof of the existence of big cats is a picture of a calves arsehole, taken on his Nokia 3310. I've been informed that he is currently in Bristol zoo searching the leopard compound for cat turds, he's certainly one to be watched.

And last of all we have the old drunk Blackmag, he was that pissed the other month he ended up buying a black lab pup after falling for a lurcher add claiming that the litter was down off Lucky. You really know what you're on with mate, that I have no doubt.

And as for the mods, they are doing a grand job at their job, I mean they must have banned dozens of poor cnuts that weren't even me. I admire the power you hold I really do. You see, one account at a time is all I need to get your frilly knickers in a twist.

Now have a good Christmas and happy hunting, to one or two of you that is.

P.S tell keepdiggin they're setting on at Frenchgate, there's a catch, they're after Santa's elves not plasterers labourers

Some f**ker save me ffs...

From Pitkin by the way...?‍♂️