Officially in a Recession

8 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Anybody who buys eggs in a shop round here is mental, there’s umpteen honesty boxes out side farms and small holdings all over the placeX an even a few spots that leave them free for any locals ?

Spot on mate. people do love a packaged box with a nice label on it with  a cute chicken from the supermarket . Totall idiots . Support your local or we are fuked

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We would start 4 keen young lads tomorrow if we could get them, most of the youth today are work shy fcukwits.  Sounds horrible but it's the truth. 

We Bought a burger van few weeks back and did a complete refit,all brand-new kit-just put the Mrs out to work in it this week. averaging 200/250 a day on the  first week...fingers crossed it keeps bui

In 1980 had my own groundwork's business I was doing really well when it all went tits up will a recession thanks to Thatcher. Well the company I had a contract with wanted to cut my prices by 20% as

Posted Images

1 minute ago, foxdropper said:

Not tomorrow there won’t be ?

A couple of months ago a flat bed truck pulled up and took everything on the table, There was a brilliant picture of him doing it posted all over Facebook. The thing is everyone knew who it was, he publicly made an apology and a donation and guess what the blokes minted!

1 minute ago, paulus said:

A couple of months ago a flat bed truck pulled up and took everything on the table, There was a brilliant picture of him doing it posted all over Facebook. The thing is everyone knew who it was, he publicly made an apology and a donation and guess what the blokes minted!

Often the case mate .We have a very posh well to do spinster in the village who openly scrumps apples in peoples garden and asks for eggs from those with chickens .Dresses like a tramp but drives a new Rangerover ?

Just now, foxdropper said:

Often the case mate .We have a very posh well to do spinster in the village who openly scrumps apples in peoples garden and asks for eggs from those with chickens .Dresses like a tramp but drives a new Rangerover ?

I keep looking on the tables outside the local pubs but the tight fuckers never put anything out for free ?

There is a barn near here set in a small hamlet that is open 24/7 for donations and he,p yourself to anything in there. I don't know how the pikies haven't found out abiut it, but there is some good stuff in there. Shame none of it is anything I need.

Edited by Nicepix
10 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Them sort of people really piss me off big time.we got loads around us will argue for hours over a fiver utter c…ts

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Qbgrey said:

Them sort of people really piss me off big time.we got loads around us will argue for hours over a fiver utter c…ts

I used to do a few small jobs for her husband years ago but after he died she quibbled about everything to the point the house wants a good 20 grand plus spent on the outside of it but hey ho .

We're in a comparatively back recession compared to similar countries and it will be a real challenge for a lot of people, unfortunately it’s on the back of years of austerity that has left us with little in the way of reserve either in local government or personal wealth for all but the richest few.

May be an image of text that says "Conservatives We would like to remind the electorate. Ignore the General strikes in Belgium, Greece & mass walkouts in France. Do not to get any bright ideas."

Edited by sandymere
6 minutes ago, sandymere said:

We're in a comparatively back recession compared to similar countries and it will be a real challenge for a lot of people, unfortunately it’s on the back of years of austerity that has left us with little in the way of reserve either in local government or personal wealth for all but the richest few.

May be an image of text that says "Conservatives We would like to remind the electorate. Ignore the General strikes in Belgium, Greece & mass walkouts in France. Do not to get any bright ideas."

It's fcuking sad that uk gone down hill 

We need to stop voting these fools in and I mean Labour and Conservative. 

It's about time we had a party for the British people, one that looks to It's own people before any fcuker else .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2