Good you tube videos

23 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

andrew edwards ? just watched some bits he loves a plodder ? watching the hunt a mile away threw binoculars must be fascinating ? 

bit more to it all than that hull?..dogs and men cover some miles,be right up your street,you like a walk?

• Like 4
On 18/11/2022 at 17:48, OldPhil said:

Well, that's a shame,. .I've not spoken to Andrew for several decades, but he kindly sent me a batch of his excellent Fox Hunting Videos ..?

The stamp of lurcher, that he was using on the Welsh Hills/Mountains, really did seem to suit, the rough old rocky terrain...

Whatever,.. life moves on,...I hope he is well....?

Yea he seems a really nice guy… I bought most of his foxing on the hills dvds and he gifted me a rabbiting dvd… I remember him saying he kept that line of lurchers for years and they all hunt like hounds on the dvds

he had footage of them catching foxes on the gopro, it was certainly something different to see ??

• Like 1

Lads moaning about paying 6 quid watch a hunting clip but pay 4 /6 quid for some slot show her tits and beef curtains on only fans ??if the guy is paying for some one to come out video his nights lmaping then if he charges people for dad's what's problem , no diffrent than the Warren's charging 22 quid or them coursing dvds of dogs plodding on for minits lol 

7 hours ago, caineandroxi said:

Had him on IG for a bit. 

Had a unit of a bull Grey or similar if I remember correctly. 

Also seen him leave a few comments on gamedog breeders IG page's claiming their was no such breed as the APBT and it was only a type..... Dunno if he read too much into the DDA pish. 

Thought it a touch odd for somebody into working dog's tbh. 

U sure it's same boy