F.A.O. mC Hull.

On 17/11/2022 at 14:04, chartpolski said:

Starting to get a bit "sloppy" now mate ??.

FullSizeRender.jpg.cea2b7477843255aa0d3db930fe77b84.jpg

Cheers.

be brutal slop after all the rain today mate i’ve blagged me mate a few days now went for a few runs last night me knee feeling better and sand slug ready ? brought me that back dropped it at me feet i leaded him up it ran off rookie mistake ? 

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

f**k that.I couldnt even put up with terriers that wasted time running through every empty earth let alone skulking about in one.Found them types normally belonged to the"my dogs only ever come off th

they had your pants down charts.....thats not a Kestrel mate

I had a pure in Saudi that the only way I could get it back was to open the car door and stand back, Cheers.

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, TOMO said:

they had your pants down charts.....thats not a Kestrel mate

That was in Dubai, I had the kestrel in Saudi ?

Hamed was schooling that bird for the ruler of the UAE, he paid $100,000 for it.....I was shitting in case it started baiting and damaged itself ! ?!

Cheers.

17 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

be brutal slop after all the rain today mate i’ve blagged me mate a few days now went for a few runs last night me knee feeling better and sand slug ready ? brought me that back dropped it at me feet i leaded him up it ran off rookie mistake ? 

Heavy frost here today, no rain. Great for a good wander around ?

Cheers.

• Like 1
On 17/11/2022 at 17:38, foxdropper said:

The very worst trait in a terrier too ,sitting just out of reach in a hole .Not mine hasten to add but how the bloke put up with it ill never know 

f**k that.I couldnt even put up with terriers that wasted time running through every empty earth let alone skulking about in one.Found them types normally belonged to the"my dogs only ever come off the lead to go in an earth and letting them hunt on top makes them work rabbits in an earth" types

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, downsouth said:

f**k that.I couldnt even put up with terriers that wasted time running through every empty earth let alone skulking about in one.Found them types normally belonged to the"my dogs only ever come off the lead to go in an earth and letting them hunt on top makes them work rabbits in an earth" types

Agreed mate .I spent an afternoon with a lad that had one of those fecking things .Not impressed .

10 hours ago, downsouth said:

Because they have never seen enough work or allowed to hunt or Mark kept  on a lead until finding a  likely looking spot 

Edited by Blackmag