Out door gun market in Afghanistan

Well just been watching a documentary on YouTube about the black market of gun sales in Afghanistan. But to me it doesn't look like a black Market as there blatantly there on the market selling guns. Just been watching them talk about this individual gun. They call it a shot gun ? To me it looks like an assault riffle I'm not much up on guns. They Just spoke about it made in Turkey an that it's a shotgun holds five rounds ? But what got me is the price 25000 Afghani which in our money is £236.02 very cheap ? 

Screenshot_20221117-091728_YouTube.jpg

7 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

Well just been watching a documentary on YouTube about the black market of gun sales in Afghanistan. But to me it doesn't look like a black Market as there blatantly there on the market selling guns. Just been watching them talk about this individual gun. They call it a shot gun ? To me it looks like an assault riffle I'm not much up on guns. They Just spoke about it made in Turkey an that it's a shotgun holds five rounds ? But what got me is the price 25000 Afghani which in our money is £236.02 very cheap ? 

Yep similar concept to the sagia 12 (AK based) and actually....was seeing something similar at the gun shop the other day. Most of them are dirt cheap even over here ,see em for sale for $250 all the time. Honestly their just range toys for the most part.Actually about to take my old man to pick up a new rifle ,I'll take a pic or two if you'd like ?

Edited by Wolfdog91
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Bangersanmash said:

Crazy looking things them. You wouldn't want to take one of them on a country estate over here in England lol

Lol same here. You bring that hunting most people will joke you out the woods ? but yeah man their just range toys honestly. Made for the cook factor of being able to unload a 20rd mag of 12ga buck into some bottles or something. And they are fun to shoot but past that and I reckon home defense egh

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Yep similar concept to the sagia 12 (AK based) and actually....was seeing something similar at the gun shop the other day. Most of them are dirt cheap even over here ,see em for sale for $250 all the time. Honestly their just range toys for the most part.Actually about to take my old man to pick up a new rifle ,I'll take a pic or two if you'd 

Edited by Dervburner
On 17/11/2022 at 09:23, Bangersanmash said:

Looks like he’s good at his job. He can sell them in his sleep…..?

• Haha 1

Russian gun laws are a bit different they can buy a shotgun easy but it takes 5 years to get a rifle. Russian gun makers go around the law and make "smoothbore" weapons with paradox rifling, so a military looking shotgun are no problem.