Wildlife crime thing on TV yesterday morning.

Walked into the kitchen yesterday and the Mrs says " you might want to watch this" It was some wildlife crime officer based in Cheshire. 

Anyway he explains that someone tipped him off to a site on line. "The Real Terrier and Lurchermen" i do believe it was called. He explained that after looking through the site He came across an advert asking if people wanted to join a dig on some pigs to celebrate his sons upcoming release from Prison, 

He then explained how he contacted the RSPCA`s undercover unit, They identified the person who had posted the advert, They then jointly approached a Magistrate for a warrant to search the fathers property, This was granted.

Early the next morning they jointly raided the property and seized all the blokes lurchers and terriers along with PC equipment and mobile phones, The phones were sent to an external company to be unlocked, They were full of videos of digs and such, A woman's voice along with a child was herd on several of the videos, They later identified them as the sons girlfriend and kid. All three were taken to court, The son had to serve the remainder of his sentence the other two were given suspended sentences. All Three were banned from keeping animals for life. 

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To be fair anybody stupid enough to post shit like that on Facebook deserves to get caught ……… 

And yet teenagers are getting stabbed to death in a city where your picture gets taken 400 times a day and they can’t find who is doing it !……amazing huh !

I’d say anybody writing about illegal antics no matter the collective thought on it wants their f***ing head scratched with a rake .

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, WILF said:

And yet teenagers are getting stabbed to death in a city where your picture gets taken 400 times a day and they can’t find who is doing it !……amazing huh !

I do believe the police tried a few years ago to get a handle on this but were accused of being racist as they were targeting nearly all non whites despite the fact the figures showed them who was on the whole more were likely to commit these crimes, Fast forward a few years to today and its the wild west out there with every spotty upstart thinking there Da Best in Da Hood, 

Just now, paulus said:

I do believe the police tried a few years ago to get a handle on this but were accused of being racist as they were targeting nearly all non whites despite the fact the figures showed them who was on the whole were likely to commit these crimes, Fast forward a few years to today and its the wild west out there with every spotty upstart thinking there Da Best in Da Hood, 

Mate you are preaching to the converted !……the police won’t touch anything “ethnic” with a barge pole !

• Like 2

What i didn't mention was the medias inability to mention a dog and a badger in the same sentence without calling it "Badger Baiting" Its not f***ing Badger baiting, Its Illegal terrier work. Its the same with lurchers, legal and illegal lurcher work is classed as the same. 

Local to me this. The father got locked up earlier this year and his son as well for this. Both got a few weeks in jail. They had a young child with them and were heard on film to encourage the child to hit the badger! Apparently they went on a dig to celebrate the sons release from prison and mentioned this on their Facebook page ?

• Thanks 1
22 minutes ago, cragman said:

Local to me this. The father got locked up earlier this year and his son as well for this. Both got a few weeks in jail. They had a young child with them and were heard on film to encourage the child to hit the badger! Apparently they went on a dig to celebrate the sons release from prison and mentioned this on their Facebook page ?

Is it that chap GL? was always on them fb pages running his mouth? 

• Like 2
32 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Is it aye ?? 

I would have thought so. 

Since that kind of activity they were involved is illegal, why would any law abiding hunting man see themselves affected by this, it's illegal in the first place.

Folk that publicly advertise illegal activities like those are best put away, idiots. 

Edited by Neobliviscaris1776
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

I would have thought.  Since that kind of activity they were involved is illegal, why would any law abiding hunting man see themselves affected by this, it's illegal in the first place.

Law abiding how many hunting men actually abide by laws legally or can run or hunt on permission