Peter Kay

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kevin bridges head and shoulders above Peter Kay for me . Pure genius .     

You’ll never beat Billy Connoly simply because he never really repeated himself, making up most of it as the night went on. He could change direction in a heartbeat which made you sit up and want to k

I don't get it. Gervais is a comedy void for me. 

Posted Images

On 13/11/2022 at 23:34, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Kevin bridges head and shoulders above Peter Kay for me . Pure genius . 

Geezers reasonably funny but why does he talk like he's got a mouthful of drawing pins.

Flannagan is alright and Peter Kay was good in his day,Billy Connely etc but i think you always end up siding with comedians from your own area as you connect with them so much better i always thought for pure joke telling Mike Reid had no equal......went to see Jimmy Jones a few times as well but cant honestly say theres anyone around at the moment id go out my way to watch.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Francie said:

At least peter kays is family friendly,the rest have to curse or talk shite about someone,Peter is original.

True that,nothing worse than a comedian who seems to think f**k/shit/c**t is hilarious....Jasper Carrot i always thought was a naturally funny man who didnt need to get a laugh from swearing.

• Like 3
16 hours ago, dytkos said:

Bernard was brilliant, must have seen him 7 or 8 times ? Saw Chubby twice, about 5 years apart, he was still telling the same jokes ? 

Lee Mack is hilarious at stand up ? 

Cheers, D.

ive read that as well regards Lee Mack   does good show.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Geezers reasonably funny but why does he talk like he's got a mouthful of drawing pins.

Flannagan is alright and Peter Kay was good in his day,Billy Connely etc but i think you always end up siding with comedians from your own area as you connect with them so much better i always thought for pure joke telling Mike Reid had no equal......went to see Jimmy Jones a few times as well but cant honestly say theres anyone around at the moment id go out my way to watch.

Here's the very fellow for you Squire 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 14/11/2022 at 18:46, DIDO.1 said:

Bernard Manning was one of the best.

I don't particularly like chubby brown but I want to go see him before he's gone because his is another act that will never be accepted in the future 

Saw him about 18yearsvago and he was shit mate. Nothing like his old self imo

On 15/11/2022 at 01:17, dytkos said:

Bernard was brilliant, must have seen him 7 or 8 times ? Saw Chubby twice, about 5 years apart, he was still telling the same jokes ? 

Ken Dodd told the same jokes for forty years. Still filled the venues over and over again. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Nicepix said:

Ken Dodd told the same jokes for forty years. Still filled the venues over and over again. 

Went to see him at Porthcawl when on holiday, about 35 years back, started about half 7, didn't get out till about 1 in the morning ? 

Cheers, D.

• Haha 1