Another 9 this morning,

RossM

Managed to get a wee bit permission on a sports complex where the rabbits are digging up the pitches etc, took 16 off it the other week and another 9 this morning with still a fair but to do. Fair keeping the wee freezer filled, done a banging rabbit chilli through the week

D024B4DC-1134-4B6E-B68A-42CC94812363.jpeg

74F0C4A6-F84D-4D08-86D4-44779603DE33.jpeg

9B5E1AA0-5414-4447-B55F-841131411D2F.jpeg

8E8FA0BE-519D-4AEE-8858-90588CEBB3A3.jpeg

• Like 12

2 minutes ago, RossM said:

It’s a 96 mile round trip but if I’m getting rabbits I don’t mind travelling any distance to be honest ??

The whole of this county and the neighbouring counties are going through the same thing. Travelling is fine as long as there's something to be had at the end, Looks like you had a great day and i honestly wish it continues for you. 

13 hours ago, paulus said:

The whole of this county and the neighbouring counties are going through the same thing. Travelling is fine as long as there's something to be had at the end, Looks like you had a great day and i honestly wish it continues for you. 

Was 200 round miles and over the border the other week for 18 bunnies… mind missed about 30 odds!! ??‍♂️

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, RossM said:

Was 200 round miles and over the border the other week for 18 bunnies… mind missed about 30 odds!! ??‍♂️

I can be around the 200 mile mark as a round trip for ferreting, bit further if its for a bit of coursing, but needs must 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, brambles said:

I can be around the 200 mile mark as a round trip for ferreting, bit further if its for a bit of coursing, but needs must 

Am happy to travel to be fair, I was at a bit not too far from you the other week, a small holding with 5-6 warrants , usual “it’s moving” but the boy had failed to mention he had filled all the holes in, locator went on blink and ferrets kept killing in coz bunnies couldn’t bolt, ended up coming a way with one rabbit that was not for bolting easily.