• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

S                      

One of Britain's leading big cat experts,written books on them and lectures on them, sees them often including females with cubs actually saw this cunningly disguised spacecraft that looks like a camp

But that country also has a massive population of those predators …….

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Might as well.Wild Big cats dont exist in the UK so pointless discusing them 

The interesting bit isn't if big cats roam the home counties in their thousands, that's patently unrealistic, what is interesting is why people believe in things like big cats, aliens etc, plus  the why/how we process sight information to feel we may have seen a big cat. So the interesting bits are the mechanics of vision and human psychology.  

Edited by sandymere
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Was at the vets yesterday and jumped on the scales quickly...67 kg? can't get over that with the sort of work I do,when I knock the puff on the head for a few weeks I do start to put it on slowly... heaviest I've ever been was 12 stone 5 pounds ,that was when I was 17 and had been sat in a cell 23 hrs a day for 2 yrs?my brother's and Oldman are lumps,I'm the racing snake of the family...I used to count my steps everyday in work...would average 60/70,000 steps then another 10/12,000 walking the dogs in the evening...I'm not a drinker,never have been,and do try and  eat fairly healthily...maybe I should try eating breakfast in the morning instead of 10/11 oclock? I try and get a protein shake down me after every meal,and before bed,but it don't do seen to do a lot lol??

Try onion clang wi rabbit gravy 2 a day your have arms like garth

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, sandymere said:

The interesting bit isn't if big cats roam the home counties in their thousands, that's patently unrealistic, what is interesting is why people believe in things like big cats, aliens etc, plus  the why/how we process sight information to feel we may have seen a big cat. So the interesting bits are the mechanics of vision and human psychology.  

Its a survival instinct in our DNA, Example with Mutjac deer, when traveling inside a hedge down a field to a point where another hedge runs in the other direction, They seem in the main to pop out and cut the corner. breaking cover in doing so, i have always put this down to instinct of a possible ambush point.  Probably talking bollocks but then again that wont be first or last time?

• levigsp changed the title to R