2 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

I enjoy farming because it isn’t repetitive ? everyday diffrent some days I’m a builder next day I’m working with stock then the next fencing or tree work ditching. Etc 

i’m talking more farming cattle mate 

but i can see the appeal in going down a massive dyke putting an arm in and dreading it all day ? id pay someone to do that ? 

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

S                      

One of Britain's leading big cat experts,written books on them and lectures on them, sees them often including females with cubs actually saw this cunningly disguised spacecraft that looks like a camp

But that country also has a massive population of those predators …….

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

You seem to have more time than anyone on here. So what is it you do? 

He's not doing his homework ! ? His spelling and grammar have barely improved since I took him under my tutelage !!

I blame myself........I've been far to easy on him ! ??

Cheers.

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

He's not doing his homework ! ? His spelling and grammar have barely improved since I took him under my tutelage !!

I blame myself........I've been far to easy on him ! ??

Cheers.

He needs to stop wasting his time with them desert dogs and buckle down…….. ?

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

You seem to have more time than anyone on here. So what is it you do? 

all sorts mate depending on what i fancy ? anything from hgv technician to cars to building coldstores at the min renovating repairs on houses plastering joinery roofing etc i’m lucky i have a few mates company’s i can do what when i want 

you need spare time to get out with mutts mate ?

5 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

He needs to stop wasting his time with them desert dogs and buckle down…….. ?

desert dog got nose down f****d off stopped one a them big game hunters treble up on single was an hour and half finding him and 4 hours after sorting it out why i don’t bother with them there a facking nightmare 

you get a good sand slug nothing comes close mate 

they don’t need 2 dogs and a motor helping they don’t even need light from a lamp ? 

Seem to be getting lost in the perpetual THL roundabout of politics and immigration but what you lot are missing is the negative impact a thousand ravaging Panthers are having on our meat production, just imagine how many head are being lost annually! ? I think leopards only eat around a third of the carcass from their kills.  Countryside must be full of half eaten stock, average 20 kills a year would mean 20'000 half eaten remains and a big hole in the farmers pockets.

Edited by sandymere
  • Haha 2
12 minutes ago, sandymere said:

Seem to be getting lost in the perpetual THL roundabout of politics and immigration but what you lot are missing is the negative impact a thousand ravaging Panthers are having on our meat production, just imagine how many head are being lost annually! ? I think leopards only eat around a third of the carcass from their kills.  Countryside must be full of half eaten stock, average 20 kills a year would mean 20'000 half eaten remains and a big hole in the farmers pockets.

I blame the big cat seekers protection league .Hiding the whereabouts and evidence so watertight that even they can’t find it .

Must weigh heavy on those knowing where they are and seeing the weekly carnage .

Hats  off to the likes of GM and RM for being so secretive and protecting cats from the likes of myself who just want one dead on my wall .

Bravo .

• Haha 3
15 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

I blame the big cat seekers protection league .Hiding the whereabouts and evidence so watertight that even they can’t find it .

Must weigh heavy on those knowing where they are and seeing the weekly carnage .

Hats  off to the likes of GM and RM for being so secretive and protecting cats from the likes of myself who just want one dead on my wall .

Bravo .

I recon a big cat skull would make a decent talking point on my shelf!

17 minutes ago, sandymere said:

I recon a big cat skull would make a decent talking point on my shelf!

Many years ago, I has a snow leopard pelt behind the bar in my house in Saudi Arabia.

OK, not very PC, but I didn't kill it or buy it, it was given to me.

Anyway, I had a few people round for a drink one night, and one of them berated me for having the skin of an endangered species on show.

I found this extremely rude.....so I threw him through a window.

It was talked about for quite a while.........

Cheers.

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Many years ago, I has a snow leopard pelt behind the bar in my house in Saudi Arabia.

OK, not very PC, but I didn't kill it or buy it, it was given to me.

Anyway, I had a few people round for a drink one night, and one of them berated me for having the skin of an endangered species on show.

I found this extremely rude.....so I threw him through a window.

It was talked about for quite a while.........

Cheers.

You'd need a cites permit to own one here now although if it was a native feral it wouldn't need the import documents so.... i find a CWD skull brings a few comments without needing any documentation although the need to eject the occasional antis may still be a reqd aspect.............

• levigsp changed the title to R