23 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

It's our own fault for being nice and opening the doors. Our niceness will be the death of us, lol.

They let immigrants in so they can look good but they don't see the damage they done until its to late 

We have anufe people unemployed, struggling, homeless etc etc that needs help before anyone else ,

• Like 1

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

S                      

One of Britain's leading big cat experts,written books on them and lectures on them, sees them often including females with cubs actually saw this cunningly disguised spacecraft that looks like a camp

But that country also has a massive population of those predators …….

Posted Images

5 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

Bit odd that last year we imported £132 million quids worth of chicken then isn’t it ? I know you’re an expert in everything ...... but sometimes you really aren’t ? 

we normally sell our shit and buy in better quality don’t we? 

i tell you and any one knows me will  tell you i’m an expert and telling who’s full a shit and you’ve been rumbled long ago ? ? 

your an immigration loving global warming believeing leftist ? 

only bit a saving grace is you do like to get out with the mutts ? 

Edited by mC HULL
  • Haha 1

We are never going to have food self-sufficiency as a country, but we can strive for food security. When we look behind the figures ie Beef production, yes we produce a lot of beef but a lot of that is based on the availability of imported cereals to feed it. In general Europe, as a whole, is broadly self-sufficient and that is the key, we need to work with our near neighbours to reduce the risk of international impacts on our shared food production.

Then we can import a few European lynx's to keep the big cat lovers happy.?

7 minutes ago, sandymere said:

We are never going to have food self-sufficiency as a country, but we can strive for food security. When we look behind the figures ie Beef production, yes we produce a lot of beef but a lot of that is based on the availability of imported cereals to feed it. In general Europe, as a whole, is broadly self-sufficient and that is the key, we need to work with our near neighbours to reduce the risk of international impacts on our shared food production.

Then we can import a few European lynx's to keep the big cat lovers happy.?

import grain to feed beef cattle ? 

they fed on grass silage etc  and any grains they are fed is left overs from beer and shit really

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Maybe the experts can clarify, but didn't the EU put tarrifs on meat imports from Australia and NZ that made them too expensive for us to import ?

Now that we have (sort of) left the EU and have recently made a bi-lateral trade agreement with Australia, will the meat imports be cheaper ?

Cheers.

2 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Maybe the experts can clarify, but didn't the EU put tarrifs on meat imports from Australia and NZ that made them too expensive for us to import ?

Now that we have (sort of) left the EU and have recently made a bi-lateral trade agreement with Australia, will the meat imports be cheaper ?

Cheers.

why every farmer about has been rearing  sheep last few year loads a land took for em but this year the lands barren a sheep 

Edited by mC HULL
38 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

we normally sell our shit and buy in better quality don’t we? 

i tell you and any one knows me will  tell you i’m an expert and telling who’s full a shit and you’ve been rumbled long ago ? ? 

your an immigration loving global warming believeing leftist ? 

only bit a saving grace is you do like to get out with the mutts ? 

No..... we import loads of cheap (mostly polish) chicken because we can’t produce the amount we need at the price the market will tolerate due to the price of feed / fuel / fert in this country. And also labour. 

Mate you’re not an expert in anything other than talking bollocks on the Internet and making out like you’re an expert in everything ? 

1 - I don’t entirely support immigration, it’s a massive problem. But I’ll take a Pakistani doctor over a useless scrounging lay about Brit who’s a drain on society ? 

2 - Of course global warming exists. The planet is getting measurably warmer. The globe .... is warming up. ? 

3 - I’m not a lefty, I have never voted for labour and never will. 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

import grain to feed beef cattle ? 

they fed on grass silage etc  and any grains they are fed is left overs from beer and shit really

Lots of beef animals are fed and fattened on grain, in particular dairy x animals which is what a huge amount of the beef eaten in the UK is. A lot of that is home grown, but the price is increasing due to fert and fuel. The importation thing comes from the masses of soya we import to make up cattle feed.

And you are partly right in that we do use a lot of what’s known as brewers grains for cattle feed but we also grown massive quantities of feed barley, beans, peas etc. 

9 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

No..... we import loads of cheap (mostly polish) chicken because we can’t produce the amount we need at the price the market will tolerate due to the price of feed / fuel / fert in this country. And also labour. 

Mate you’re not an expert in anything other than talking bollocks on the Internet and making out like you’re an expert in everything ? 

1 - I don’t entirely support immigration, it’s a massive problem. But I’ll take a Pakistani doctor over a useless scrounging lay about Brit who’s a drain on society ? 

2 - Of course global warming exists. The planet is getting measurably warmer. The globe .... is warming up. ? 

3 - I’m not a lefty, I have never voted for labour and never will. 

even when in the eu we were one of the biggest poultry producers ? 

im an expert in getting you biting ? 

problem is it’s not paki drs is it 

who’s a drain on society ?l you ? ? 

the planets temperature get hot and cooler it always has ? ? 

the leftist that thinks he’s right wing belter ? 

11 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

even when in the eu we were one of the biggest poultry producers ? 

im an expert in getting you biting ? 

problem is it’s not paki drs is it 

who’s a drain on society ?l you ? ? 

the planets temperature get hot and cooler it always has ? ? 

the leftist that thinks he’s right wing belter ? 

You are correct we are one of Europe’s biggest poultry producers, but that’s going to fall quite rapidly due to the above mentioned factors, plus attitudes to intensive poultry production and NVZ rules here in the UK. Poland is a bigger producer than us and is rapidly growing. 

If getting folk biting on the Internet is the high light of your day, that’s cool, you do you. Whatever makes you happy and brightens your life up. I just feel like someone probably ought to at least try to educate you a little. 

And no it’s no all doctors and as I said immigration is a huge problem and I’d stop a lot of folk entering; only I’d probably also boot a lot of folk out to. National identity is not an excuse for being a useless c*nt.

As for me being a drain on society, I really wish that was the case, but sadly my eye watering tax bill says otherwise. 

And sure in history the temp of the planet has fluctuated..... but why is that a defence ? It’s currently going up and doing so in a way which will / is making out survival and prosperity quite questionable. The science is there. 

As for thinking I’m right wing ....i didn’t say that. But I don’t vote for the left and I’m not entirely left wing. Or right wing. I just have the ability to think for myself and not follow one party like a dog.

1 minute ago, SheepChaser said:

You are correct we are one of Europe’s biggest poultry producers, but that’s going to fall quite rapidly due to the above mentioned factors, plus attitudes to intensive poultry production and NVZ rules here in the UK. Poland is a bigger producer than us and is rapidly growing. 

If getting folk biting on the Internet is the high light of your day, that’s cool, you do you. Whatever makes you happy and brightens your life up. I just feel like someone probably ought to at least try to educate you a little. 

And no it’s no all doctors and as I said immigration is a huge problem and I’d stop a lot of folk entering; only I’d probably also boot a lot of folk out to. National identity is not an excuse for being a useless c*nt.

As for me being a drain on society, I really wish that was the case, but sadly my eye watering tax bill says otherwise. 

And sure in history the temp of the planet has fluctuated..... but why is that a defence ? It’s currently going up and doing so in a way which will / is making out survival and prosperity quite questionable. The science is there. 

As for thinking I’m right wing ....i didn’t say that. But I don’t vote for the left and I’m not entirely left wing. Or right wing. I just have the ability to think for myself and not follow one party like a dog.

so we are one of the biggest poultry producers like i said it’s all by design when we won’t be 

you couldn’t educate me ? farming is simple work isn’t it ? doesn’t take much using your brain ?feeding cattle putting out to graze and cleaning up shit ? 

who are you to say who’s a useless c**t you really do suffer delusions of grandeur 

no doubt you get tax back plus grants etc ? 

the science is there to prove we have hot periods cold periods and it’s not man made like you believe 

you don’t know what you are i could tell a white man with dreads is without a doubt muddled up ? brains mush ? 

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

so we are one of the biggest poultry producers like i said it’s all by design when we won’t be 

you couldn’t educate me ? farming is simple work isn’t it ? doesn’t take much using your brain ?feeding cattle putting out to graze and cleaning up shit ? 

who are you to say who’s a useless c**t you really do suffer delusions of grandeur 

no doubt you get tax back plus grants etc ? 

the science is there to prove we have hot periods cold periods and it’s not man made like you believe 

you don’t know what you are i could tell a white man with dreads is without a doubt muddled up ? brains mush ? 

Not getting involved but farming is a lot more then just feeding and cleaning shit……..

• Like 1
Just now, Gypsydog94 said:

Not getting involved but farming is a lot more then just feeding and cleaning shit……..

what i’m saying is it’s more a labouring job same shit daily some people like repition i guess 

what else does it  entail mate 

3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

what i’m saying is it’s more a labouring job same shit daily some people like repition i guess 

what else does it  entail mate 

I enjoy farming because it isn’t repetitive ? everyday diffrent some days I’m a builder next day I’m working with stock then the next fencing or tree work ditching. Etc 

• Like 5
  • levigsp changed the title to R