3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

like i said mate all by design 

would would a thought the little rat face c**t would sign a bill to let in more of his smelly f***ing brothers ?

At the same time Canada now rejects 50% of student applications from India, they were coming in as bogus students to stay, places like Brampton are 80% Indian, UK is now upping the visa quota, whooda thunk it with an Indian prime minister. 

• Like 1

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

S                      

One of Britain's leading big cat experts,written books on them and lectures on them, sees them often including females with cubs actually saw this cunningly disguised spacecraft that looks like a camp

But that country also has a massive population of those predators …….

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Lupkes said:

That's quite a strange post, do you think we are pure, that we fell out of the sky and landed in the British Isles? 

? how far back do you want to go ? your ancestors been on this isle for a thousand years i recon that pure enough ? 

the only thing strange is a man making another username just to speak there mind ? 

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

? how far back do you want to go ? your ancestors been on this isle for a thousand years i recon that pure enough ? 

the only thing strange is a man making another username just to speak there mind ? 

You are a mongrel, just like all of us in Britain.

Did you do GCSE history at school?

1 hour ago, Lupkes said:

You are a mongrel, just like all of us in Britain.

Did you do GCSE history at school?

everything is a mongrel until it’s a linebred you’d know that if you never run bitzas ? 

Edited by mC HULL
1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

we wouldn’t have the same variety were used to but could easily be self sufficient feeding our population 

google may help you ? 

According to Eustice the UK is: '86 per cent self-sufficient in beef, fully self-sufficient in liquid milk and produce more lamb than we consume. We are close to 100 per cent self-sufficient in poultry, eggs, carrots and swedes

It really really isn’t that simple.

58 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Be sorted for lamb stew what more u need

When you read stuff like that it sounds good. Great, we produce pretty much all of the swedes we eat ? we don’t eat that many swedes as a population, and no where else really grows swedes to import them from. And stuff like beef is great, 86% self sufficient (which to be fair I doubt), but that’s because we eat a vast amount of chicken, pork etc. Which is imported. Cut that out and there wouldn’t be enough beef to plug the gap, and we wouldn’t be self sufficient in it. Those figures mean that in the current system we mostly only use home produced carrots etc, not that we produce enough carrots to feed the country on lamb, swede and carrots from now till eternity ? 

18 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

When you read stuff like that it sounds good. Great, we produce pretty much all of the swedes we eat ? we don’t eat that many swedes as a population, and no where else really grows swedes to import them from. And stuff like beef is great, 86% self sufficient (which to be fair I doubt), but that’s because we eat a vast amount of chicken, pork etc. Which is imported. Cut that out and there wouldn’t be enough beef to plug the gap, and we wouldn’t be self sufficient in it. Those figures mean that in the current system we mostly only use home produced carrots etc, not that we produce enough carrots to feed the country on lamb, swede and carrots from now till eternity ? 

What about spuds ,we'd be fecked wiout spuds 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, mC HULL said:

the same daft c**ts talking about overcrowding are the same daft c**ts opening  the flood gates for the filth to come in aussie work that out ? 

Yeah I know, I would have slammed the door on their nuts.?. Human rights bullshit is destroying the planet.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, mackem said:

Going to get worse, next year India overtakes China as the most populous nation on the face of the planet, and the average Indian doesn't want to stay there, they want out. 

There's plenty of room over here ?. My grandma was a top lady, an SP bookie from the old days here, staunch as. At her funeral there was a group of Indians attending one of their funerals. A group of about 40 of the cnts were laughing at us saying one less white b*****d. It took all my self control not to get in the 4wd and mow them down. I wouldn't have done it there because of respect for a top lady, my gran. They are fckn vermin.

• Sad 1
4 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

read the post we are self sufficient in poultry  already before the eu f****d our pig farmers up late 90s we produced more then we used 

7 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

A group of about 40 

40,good number, 40 Indian students were deported a month or so ago from Canada after blasting music from their cars in a shopping mall car park, cops turn up, the Indians surround the cops and harass then shouting about "Ve have rights now Ve are here in Canada you know?" silly thing to do on a student visa.... Deportation. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, mC HULL said:

read the post we are self sufficient in poultry  already before the eu f****d our pig farmers up late 90s we produced more then we used 

Bit odd that last year we imported £132 million quids worth of chicken then isn’t it ? I know you’re an expert in everything ...... but sometimes you really aren’t ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • levigsp changed the title to R