• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

S                      

One of Britain's leading big cat experts,written books on them and lectures on them, sees them often including females with cubs actually saw this cunningly disguised spacecraft that looks like a camp

But that country also has a massive population of those predators …….

Posted Images

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

have a read up the uk is easily self sufficient in crude oil gas and coal if they needed to be the same for food bar fruit which as always been imported 

don’t take this the wrong way but your full a shit mate ? ? ?

Ok so the UK exports about 200,000 tonnes of wheat which sounds a lot right ?

It imports just shy of 2.5 billion tonnes a year ....... 

remember we are talking about the industry I’m in, I probably look at export and import amounts and prices pretty much every day. 

We are not self sufficient in food production at all, and we are constantly removing ground from food production. Also our production costs are going up rapidly and many folk are lowering their output, in order to lower input. Out soils are also degrading fast, and will not support the same level of food production etc.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

remember we are talking about the industry I’m in, I probably look at export and import amounts and prices pretty much every day. 

We are not self sufficient in food production at all, and we are constantly removing ground from food production. Also our production costs are going up rapidly and many folk are lowering their output, in order to lower input. Out soils are also degrading fast, and will not support the same level of food production etc.

You can't deny we have a good few blackberries and crab apples about tho

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

i think have a much bigger grip then you ? we have fertile land surrounded by the seas have our own gas and more then enough coal 

Just seen this ? apart from walking across fields with your dog, how much do you actually know about farming ? more than someone who does it for a living ? we don’t actually have a huge amount of fertile land compared to most country’s, we’ve grown a lot of food cheaply using chemical fert etc. That’s becoming less viable now. We are also planting trees, rewilding, building towns. Our productive farm land is shrinking at a rate of knots. 

• Like 6
34 minutes ago, baker boy said:

I've just spent the morning in Southall, I saw 2 maybe 3 white people in the couple of hours I was there, no wonder they call it little india/bangladesh

I was in Southall yesterday ?

20 minutes ago, baker boy said:

If I'd have known I'd have come up a day earlier

You could have came into a restaurant kitchen, owned by an Eastern-European, and watched an Indian make 200 pakoras ? next time I am in I will take a pic. What are you doing in Southall? Staying local? 

2 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

Just seen this ? apart from walking across fields with your dog, how much do you actually know about farming ? more than someone who does it for a living ? we don’t actually have a huge amount of fertile land compared to most country’s, we’ve grown a lot of food cheaply using chemical fert etc. That’s becoming less viable now. We are also planting trees, rewilding, building towns. Our productive farm land is shrinking at a rate of knots. 

i know a fair few farmers sheep could work and do bits for em including  one who is a self made millionaire with the beef he has not a huge amount a land to be fair for how many cows he has if i’m honest it’s surprising he’s self sufficient feeding em 

after all what do they eat grass silage and few bits of other crops 

why is using fertiliser less viable now because of agendas yet again 

and we will have less land if we keep letting immigrants in needing housing won’t we 

it’s all by design 

Edited by mC HULL
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, mackem said:

Going to get worse, next year India overtakes China as the most populous nation on the face of the planet, and the average Indian doesn't want to stay there, they want out. 

stop all immigration problem solved 

3 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

we wouldn’t have the same variety were used to but could easily be self sufficient feeding our population 

google may help you ? 

According to Eustice the UK is: '86 per cent self-sufficient in beef, fully self-sufficient in liquid milk and produce more lamb than we consume. We are close to 100 per cent self-sufficient in poultry, eggs, carrots and swedes

1 minute ago, mackem said:

Bit late, Rishi Sunak just signed a bill with India for extra visas for Indian "professionals" in the next year. 

like i said mate all by design 

would would a thought the little rat face c**t would sign a bill to let in more of his smelly f***ing brothers ?

• levigsp changed the title to R