• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

S                      

One of Britain's leading big cat experts,written books on them and lectures on them, sees them often including females with cubs actually saw this cunningly disguised spacecraft that looks like a camp

But that country also has a massive population of those predators …….

Posted Images

15 hours ago, mC HULL said:

? both a men that don’t have do as there told once in power both have proper money and haven’t been put in power by money men that they owe favours to the reason there lying like f**k about electric vehicles been better for the environment and the population swallow it 

Trump got in because he had the money to do so ,with money comes power ,putin was a mare and with violence and threats he got where he his today .they all corrupt qnd think of themselves before the people who put them in power 

3 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

Don’t take this the wrong way but I’m not entirely sure you have much of a grip on this stuff in reality. 

He not got grip of them sand slugs he run  ? 

9 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

For now but we are getting overun with Indians, pakies or whatever they are, also Asians from everywhere. Most don't speak English and breed like rats. How long until we are in dire straits. The world is just a giant fish bowl and there's only so much room and resources.

Uk been over run for years ,walk down my local High Street and you think your in Eastern block country  

A little german had right idea ,get rid of the lot 

Sounds bad but they like vermin and they have destroyed England 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
4 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

Don’t take this the wrong way but I’m not entirely sure you have much of a grip on this stuff in reality. 

i think have a much bigger grip then you ? we have fertile land surrounded by the seas have our own gas and more then enough coal 

33 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

Uk been over run for years ,walk down my local High Street and you think your in Eastern block country  

It's our own fault for being nice and opening the doors. Our niceness will be the death of us, lol.

Just now, Aussie Whip said:

It's our own fault for being nice and opening the doors. Our niceness will be the death of us, lol.

the same daft c**ts talking about overcrowding are the same daft c**ts opening  the flood gates for the filth to come in aussie work that out ? 

4 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

have a read up the uk is easily self sufficient in crude oil gas and coal if they needed to be the same for food bar fruit which as always been imported 

don’t take this the wrong way but your full a shit mate ? ? ?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Moocher71 said:

5 foot 9 inches

10 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

For now but we are getting overun with Indians

Going to get worse, next year India overtakes China as the most populous nation on the face of the planet, and the average Indian doesn't want to stay there, they want out. 

• Sad 1
30 minutes ago, mackem said:

Going to get worse, next year India overtakes China as the most populous nation on the face of the planet, and the average Indian doesn't want to stay there, they want out. 

Well if it wernt for the Indians we wouldn't have any cuzzer then where would we be 

43 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

have a read up the uk is easily self sufficient in crude oil gas and coal if they needed to be the same for food bar fruit which as always been imported 

don’t take this the wrong way but your full a shit mate ? ? ?

Plenty of fruit here mate I.can clear a hedge of blackberries in a single pass

Does tend 2 gi me the alberts tho 

• levigsp changed the title to R