7 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

I'd think you'd need a sizeable wilderness area to hide them. I forgot about the bigger human population to land area over your way. I can't see big cats breeding in that environment tbh.

Your population density is 3.3 per Km2 the UK's is 281 per Km2 we are packed like sardines in a tin. 

• Sad 1

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

S                      

One of Britain's leading big cat experts,written books on them and lectures on them, sees them often including females with cubs actually saw this cunningly disguised spacecraft that looks like a camp

But that country also has a massive population of those predators …….

Posted Images

1 hour ago, mackem said:

Your population density is 3.3 per Km2 the UK's is 281 per Km2 we are packed like sardines in a tin. 

I think we take it for granted over here even though most live in the major cities. There is a lot of land here that is uninhabitable though off the coast. Too many people for my liking compared to when I was a kid.

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, Aussie Whip said:

I think we take it for granted over here even though most live in the major cities. There is a lot of land here that is uninhabitable though off the coast. Too many people for my liking compared to when I was a kid.

Yup, that's why I like Canada, its pop density is 4 people per Km2 but 3/4 live in the city's, there's a lot of emptiness. 

• Like 2
7 hours ago, levigsp said:

let's be honest here, we should remove 3/4 of the population, I dont mean uk, I mean world and I know who I would start with but let's not go there.

They need to go there, apart from the downfall of hunting I don't think the earth is going to cope much longer. Nobody in power seems to want to talk about it. Looks like they think the more people, the more money and power. We need to be Soylent Greened asap, lol. It would solve almost every problem.

14 hours ago, mackem said:

Yup, that's why I like Canada, its pop density is 4 people per Km2 but 3/4 live in the city's, there's a lot of emptiness. 

like the rest off the world mate there won’t be enough people in 30 year 

ovwrpopulation is a gimmick problem is most fall for it 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
19 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

like the rest off the world mate there won’t be enough people in 30 year 

@foxdropper educate yourself i’m here all week mate  ? don’t be a sheep believing  the propaganda how many kids do most have now not 12 like 30 year ago 

this man talks some sense ? 

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, mC HULL said:

Have a walk around manila, Hong Kong, macau, I think in 20 years time Nigeria is expected to have a population larger than America,I think experts guesstimate the earth's population will start to drop off when we hit 10 billion, but it's guesswork, as for overpopulation one "expert" puts the UK's big cat population at 1000 ?

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, mackem said:

one "expert" puts the UK's big cat population at 1000 ?

The term is "self proclaimed" expert.

WWW.PSYCHOLOGICALSCIENCE.ORG

Research reveals that the more people think they know about a topic in general, the more likely they are to allege knowledge of completely made-up information...

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, sandymere said:

Research reveals that the more people think they know about a topic in general, the more likely they are to allege knowledge of completely made-up information...

Bit like them 'experts' you were talking about durning covid?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
41 minutes ago, sandymere said:

i recon elon musk is abit more on the ball then you mate ? 

the copy and paste extraordinaire ? 

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, mackem said:

Have a walk around manila, Hong Kong, macau, I think in 20 years time Nigeria is expected to have a population larger than America,I think experts guesstimate the earth's population will start to drop off when we hit 10 billion, but it's guesswork, as for overpopulation one "expert" puts the UK's big cat population at 1000 ?

as elon said mate the people saying it are going to city’s and thinking it’s true you could fit the worlds population in new york ? ?

• levigsp changed the title to R