12 minutes ago, levigsp said:

if you are being Serious I suggest you get out a check a few bucks out, nearly everyone by august has these marks or scars in the same places, other roe bucks do it as does barbed wire. if a big cat had that Roe it would be dead by them and it would be covered in lacerations. 

Why would it be dead ? How do you know the cat if that what it was didn’t get spooked by a car or something. Do you often see roe bucks walking about like the one in the video ? 

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

S                      

One of Britain's leading big cat experts,written books on them and lectures on them, sees them often including females with cubs actually saw this cunningly disguised spacecraft that looks like a camp

But that country also has a massive population of those predators …….

Posted Images

44 minutes ago, socks said:

I don’t know about figures of cats in this country and I don’t suppose anybody else does as you have to be able to record individual cats to work that out. The point I was making was that big cats and wolves and predators In general are easier to photograph and bump into in places like North America as there are large populations there and they have be some somewhat habituated to human presence in their environment. 

what about in Europe?

3 minutes ago, socks said:

Why would it be dead ? How do you know the cat if that what it was didn’t get spooked by a car or something. Do you often see roe bucks walking about like the one in the video ? 

If a lynx gets hold of a roe, it lacerated its sides and chews its nose, its the same size if not bigger and ten times as strong and that's a smaller variety of big cat. no sign of cat damage on that deer.                    I have seen deer like the one in the video on a number of occasions and put them down, collision with traffic, barbed wire hanging, oilseed poisoning and anything attacking the nervous system.

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, socks said:

I don’t know about figures of cats in this country and I don’t suppose anybody else does as you have to be able to record individual cats to work that out. The point I was making was that big cats and wolves and predators In general are easier to photograph and bump into in places like North America as there are large populations there and they have be some somewhat habituated to human presence in their environment. 

Sorry Ken but that dosnt make sense mate .Thousand of square miles yet folks take crystal pics but here on this crowded isle we cant get a pic to agree on .Dosnt make sense .

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, levigsp said:

If a lynx gets hold of a roe, it lacerated its sides and chews its nose, its the same size if not bigger and ten times as strong and that's a smaller variety of big cat. no sign of cat damage on that deer.                    I have seen deer like the one in the video on a number of occasions and put them down, collision with traffic, barbed wire hanging, oilseed poisoning and anything attacking the nervous system.

A lynx is nowhere near the size of a roe ?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, socks said:

A lynx is nowhere near the size of a roe ?

Dont talk crap, have you looked at my photos, perhaps hiis apponant was a dwarf?  copied and pasted -roe deer is a relatively small deer, with a body length of 95–135 cm (3 ft 1 in – 4 ft 5 in) throughout its range, and a shoulder height of 63–67 cm (2 ft 1 in – 2 ft 2 in), and a weight of 15–35 kg (35–75 lb).   European  lynx  It is the largest of the four lynx species, ranging in body length from 76–106 cm (30–42 in) in males; 73–99 cm (29–39 in) in females; and standing 55–75 cm (22–30 in) at the shoulder. The tail is 11–24.5 cm (4.3–9.6 in) long, constituting a total length of up to 130 cm (51 in) in the largest males.[10][9] Weights of both sexes in Russia range from 12 to 32 kg (26 to 71 lb), but more than 30 kg (66 lb) is attained very rarely.

• levigsp changed the title to R