55 minutes ago, Penda said:

Even though to degree I agree with what your saying levi I've had good accounts by genuine lads where they had seen cats with there own eyes 1 lad treed 1 many years ago with his foot pack of hounds but unfortunately this was before a time when there was the camera phone to hand and another not far from the same area saw 1 whilst out with his lamp and gun said it sent shivers down his spine as he said it was as if it was stalking them he never stated what cat it was but all he said was it was deffo in his words "A big f**k off cat" like I said this was a while back now maybe these cats are dead I don't know but I'm sure we,ve all heard stories 

All I can say is this. Whilst out hunting in the Uk for all sorts of creature's day and night I have seen no big cats or anything else not normal in our countryside.                                                                                                            Yet whilst in my presence, others have seen big cats, ghosts, and even spaceships! 

Sitting here watching an old film I heard the following conversation, "How could all of us been fooled by one man"              answer " because we often see what we want to see".                   How apt and how often we should think about that when dealing with people statements on the unusual.

Edited by levigsp
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

S                      

One of Britain's leading big cat experts,written books on them and lectures on them, sees them often including females with cubs actually saw this cunningly disguised spacecraft that looks like a camp

But that country also has a massive population of those predators …….

Posted Images

1 hour ago, levigsp said:

All I can say is this. Whilst out hunting in the Uk for all sorts of creature's day and night I have seen no big cats or anything else not normal in our countryside.                                                                                                            Yet whilst in my presence, others have seen big cats, ghosts, and even spaceships! 

Sitting here watching an old film I heard the following conversation, "How could all of us been fooled by one man"              answer " because we often see what we want to see".                   How apt and how often we should think about that when dealing with people statements on the unusual.

From what iv read on here you seem knowledgeable about hunting an animals,but you can't put big cats in with ghosts or spaceships,bit of a jump there.

• Like 4

Yeah I wouldn't right off there being big cats anywhere there is bushland and people owning and dumping exotic animals. There was a shitty open zoo here on the outskirts of Sydney called The African Lion Safari. I went near it's closing and the animals were starving imo. They had a bear area and there were about 50 inbred looking bears all skinny. When it closed there were reports of lions in bushland near Sydney. None were shot or captured, so where are they.

1 hour ago, levigsp said:

and even spaceships! 

One of Britain's leading big cat experts,written books on them and lectures on them, sees them often including females with cubs actually saw this cunningly disguised spacecraft that looks like a camper van but isn't land in the countryside from another dimension ?

Screenshot_20221113_092657_com.android.chrome_edit_7547733259784.jpg

c.1.IMG_5191.jpg

• Haha 7
17 hours ago, socks said:

But that country also has a massive population of those predators …….

But apparently Ken ,according to a leading gentleman on the subject ,we have a population of 1000 large cats and a few lynx roaming our lands .Now that’s one per every 94 square miles as uk is just under 94000 square miles .That’s uk mind not England where most sightings apparently are .I’d say with a guess there population of cats over there would be on a par per square mile with what’s proposed here wouldn’t you yet we have no clear pics of one single cat .Call me sceptical if you like but I think we are being lead a merry one .

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Francie said:

From what iv read on here you seem knowledgeable about hunting an animals,but you can't put big cats in with ghosts or spaceships,bit of a jump there.

I say this as they are i have been lamping with people and they have seen big black cats, proper lurcher men at that, i saw a greyhound at the time and killed it to their amazement. I was lamping with a well known hunter when he saw a space ship, i saw a helicopter!

Long netting with two others that saw a ghost! I saw sheep in the mist, we were in a grave yard. So yes I lump all imaginations together.

On 12/11/2022 at 21:59, Moocher71 said:

What happend to all the private collections people had before dwa licence came into force ? I don't believe for one moment all the people who had them shipped them off to zoos etc and I don't believe they wasn't escapes that they said nothing about as let's face it some of the top zoos and parks still have escapes today .

Yeah, it makes ya wonder where all these exotic species suddenly crop up from?

We did have our own 'Big Cat' (well, biggish cat?) sighting, a few years back, just down the road from me,...but it didn't last long..?

Edited by OldPhil
  • Like 5
  • levigsp changed the title to R