Book wanted

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FIFA are selling the soul of football......just look at the World Cup ! We are grown men Max, football is just an interest, it shouldn't be the overriding thing in our lives...I'll be watching th

Go on ebay or Google Plummer books and you soon find a copy , I dont give a f what people say about Plummer he wrote some good books. Some on here forget to say they was the very people who

I have nothing to be jealous of, I done a great lot with my life, enjoyed it all, especially the hunting.  If I never hunt again, or even take another breath I cannot complain because I have had

Posted Images

1 hour ago, tatsblisters said:

Did he used to eat hard boiled egg's shell and all just to make kid's laugh. 

That's the very fellow 

He was the leading sports nutritionist of Mexborough, and was fanatical about the consumption of eggshells and championed their lime content and dietary benefits no end

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, low plains drifter said:

That's the very fellow 

He was the leading sports nutritionist of Mexborough, and was fanatical about the consumption of eggshells and championed their lime content and dietary benefits no end

Did he have much clue about cocking cake dya know

• Haha 1
12 hours ago, Black neck said:

Did he have much clue about cocking cake dya know

He did indeed 

He was the leading carrot cake chef of Mexborough, and championed their night vision increasing capabilities no end 

It's no secret to the old hands that every blue eye special came with a 10% discount for one of Hairys puddings 

Circa 1988

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, low plains drifter said:

He did indeed 

He was the leading carrot cake chef of Mexborough, and championed their night vision increasing capabilities no end 

It's no secret to the old hands that every blue eye special came with a 10% discount for one of Hairys puddings 

Circa 1988

It was a pungent mess of sherry and molasses apparently