Book wanted

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FIFA are selling the soul of football......just look at the World Cup ! We are grown men Max, football is just an interest, it shouldn't be the overriding thing in our lives...I'll be watching th

Go on ebay or Google Plummer books and you soon find a copy , I dont give a f what people say about Plummer he wrote some good books. Some on here forget to say they was the very people who

I have nothing to be jealous of, I done a great lot with my life, enjoyed it all, especially the hunting.  If I never hunt again, or even take another breath I cannot complain because I have had

Posted Images

17 hours ago, Moocher71 said:

What gets me is if he was such a cnut why did lads keep visiting him ,some one fcuks up once I walk away 

Every time plumber wrote a book, showed up at a fair etc etc, there would be another bunch of sycophant's tuning up on his doorstep. when I say this, I do not say it lightly, there were countless thousands of wanabes that would follow his every word. Some of these were so badly hooked they stayed at his side for months on end doing his bidding.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
6 hours ago, low plains drifter said:

Is Gordon a raconteur of note?

Not at all, a very quiet man when alive! bred more great terriers than most people will ever know, but he stayed below the radar and asked people not to use his name in public.

He lived not far from Radborn estate in Derbyshire.

When plumber was introduced to him, Plumber did his usual questioning and one was, "how come every now and then you throw a pure white smooth, when the rest are patch broken coats".

You guessed yet?, answer was, " because I used a dog called the Hackett white," the story was retold many times afterwards but as usual the names were changed.

The white dog was a white Bull blooded draw dog that had no fear but was very intelligent.

Edited by levigsp
  • Like 3
10 hours ago, levigsp said:

Every time plumber wrote a book, showed up at a fair etc etc, there would be another bunch of sycophant's tuning up on his doorstep. when I say this, I do not say it lightly, there were countless thousands of wanabes that would follow his every word. Some of these were so badly hooked they stayed at his side for months on end doing his bidding.

He was a god 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
4 hours ago, levigsp said:

Not at all, a very quiet man when alive! bred more great terriers than most people will ever know, but he stayed below the radar and asked people not to use his name in public.

He lived not far from Radborn estate in Derbyshire.

When plumber was introduced to him, Plumber did his usual questioning and one was, "how come every now and then you throw a pure white smooth, when the rest are patch broken coats".

You guessed yet?, answer was, " because I used a dog called the Hackett white," the story was retold many times afterwards but as usual the names were changed.

The white dog was a white Bull blooded draw dog that had no fear but was very intelligent.

Oh i expect they fell into a coal truck wi a badger at 5 month old and pulled out there milk teeth on his bristly hide ?