That was a rather stupid thing to do

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not everyone runs to management or the law pal...some of us still have morals and values ?

Anybody that sucker punches an old man from behind is a coward and piece of shit in my book. 

Of course he would ,because he's a man of principle who won't change them for some loud mouth ,self promoting coward who folds every time he has to dig deep .Socks might be ugly ,he might only have se

Posted Images

10 hours ago, socks said:

He will be ok he’s not a pensioner with his back to him. 

If your under the illusion he's cowardly or only picks on weaker folk then your incorrect,he's left himself down many occasions but be assured he is a real deal hard nut outside and inside the ring ,..that thief has a lot to worry about where McGregor is concerned 

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

If your under the illusion he's cowardly or only picks on weaker folk then your incorrect,he's left himself down many occasions but be assured he is a real deal hard nut outside and inside the ring ,..that thief has a lot to worry about where McGregor is concerned 

I've learnt myself over the yrs...there's always someone that little bit harder or someone with nothing to lose,who just won't give a f**k who you are...plenty of famous folk are robbed and handed their arses so to speak on a daily basis....having money and a reputation can be a hindrance.... they obviously knew who's pub it was and wasn't that bothered at the time....If silly cnut McGregor fills them in...they get a nice payout,he goes over the wall and becomes someone's play thing ??

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

I've learnt myself over the yrs...there's always someone that little bit harder or someone with nothing to lose,who just won't give a f**k who you are...plenty of famous folk are robbed and handed their arses so to speak on a daily basis....having money and a reputation can be a hindrance.... they obviously knew who's pub it was and wasn't that bothered at the time....If silly cnut McGregor fills them in...they get a nice payout,he goes over the wall and becomes someone's play thing ??

Of course,he's been beaten in the past,and there's more than one way to skin a cat,..I'd be surprised if he ever gets associated with anything happening to them lads....but!!!!

• Like 1
2 hours ago, FOXHUNTER said:

You wouldn't say that to his face though ?

Wouldn’t I ? I can tell you now if I was In the pub when he did it I would have been on him without even thinking about it and what would be would be. He isn’t a fukcing god he’s a man made of flesh and blood. 

• Like 7
1 hour ago, socks said:

Wouldn’t I ? I can tell you now if I was In the pub when he did it I would have been on him without even thinking about it and what would be would be. He isn’t a fukcing god he’s a man made of flesh and blood. 

I would sent you flowers in hospital socks ? I Don't like the c**t anyhow think shoot him first then fight him lol ? 

• Haha 3
39 minutes ago, Ferretman65 said:

I would sent you flowers in hospital socks ? I Don't like the c**t anyhow think shoot him first then fight him lol ? 

Probably mate but as I said what would be would be. 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, FOXHUNTER said:

You wouldn't say that to his face though ?

Of course he would ,because he's a man of principle who won't change them for some loud mouth ,self promoting coward who folds every time he has to dig deep .Socks might be ugly ,he might only have seven fingers ,but he's twice the man that waste of space is .

• Like 6
  • Haha 3