Quick question regarding the law

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Couple off Bricks on the front of his car ? 

Tell him to appear in court in person not by post dress like a div and act as remorfull as possible with a letter from you saying if he looses his licence he will loose his job and he might be alright

Oh well doesnt sound like much of a loss,He sounds like a right div anyway

Posted Images

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

6 points for no insurance been there so has everyone ibmve ever known. caught with no insurance 

iv'e had 6 once then had 8 the rest of the times i was caught although thatwas years ago now..

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, fireman said:

iv'e had 6 once then had 8 the rest of the times i was caught although thatwas years ago now..

I got 8 but that was years and years ago....i was too young to have a licence at the time so it didnt hurt too much ?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

my Grandad Duke,my Dad and his 2 sisters were born there?

no wonder you look like hitler it’s the german in ya ? you might be related to him my pal from south africa he’s german blooded 

12 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

I got 8 but that was years and years ago....i was too young to have a licence at the time so it didnt hurt too much ?

f***ing amatures I amassed 21 points had to go to court and I still kept my license ?

7 minutes ago, socks said:

f***ing amatures I amassed 21 points had to go to court and I still kept my license ?

We still laugh about it today me and a couple of pals pulled up at a set of lights and a plod walked up and asked me to pull up on the other side of the lights when they went green.....my pal in the back was on bail but f**k him i went for it anyway....ended up wrapped round a lamp post 50 yards up the road....as luck would have it they all bolted in every direction but my door wouldnt open as it was mangled up against the lamp post so i was the only one to get collared  ?.....8 points no insurance,2 for no mot,wasnt the first time unfortunately so i was banned before i even started ?....funny days.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

no wonder you look like hitler it’s the german in ya ? you might be related to him my pal from south africa he’s german blooded 

my nickname in school was Himmler ? my Grandad was from Dutch heritage....could explain why I enjoy a smoke ??

• Haha 1
On 07/11/2022 at 15:38, si brown said:

A good slap if it was between Filey and Brid, got a call this morning that some fcyker crashed into a big garden wall I built.. bits of car all over spot, must of made a mess of car and driver but who ever did it drove off??

I was fixing a gap in a dyke just outside burnt island in fife with a mate just before the pandemic on a bend one of them snotter green Ford Focus st came screaming round right through the dyke about 40 yards away from us we ran up an the fella was out his tits bag of gear laying in the passenger seat haha 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1