Outlast night on the chicken farm

Despite the drizzle I was out for first time since my knee swelled up .Knee ok tbh .

First thing in the thermal was a roe buck running away from literally where I’d parked followed by another two from the hedge bit further on .

No foxes which was a surprise .It’s very rare I don’t see one straight away here but onward .

Into the next field and another 7 roe on the winter wheat .Farmer has mentioned the numbers and it’s on my list to find an outlet for them .No good dropping 5 with nowhere to take them .

Had a call over by a well worn run and saw the fox coming through the hedge before he got to to the gap .He came flying through the hedge ,stood and tested the wind but that was it for him .A 50 gr v max levelled him in his tracks .

Left him and carried on calling .Another fox did exactly the same ,came through the hedge and nearly tripped over the dead one .This fox must of thought Wtf and was gone before the cross hairs rested .Number 91 for me this year .E61946FD-2167-4D21-A5C8-1F6A8EF15322.jpeg.5c6d45ee01ec3b7bbd6addc24cc7a486.jpeg

• Like 9