side by side shoot

me and few others decided to take our side by sides out for a play today at our local clay ground.i was taking mine anyway after last week was the worst score ever i had so i put a extension on the stock to try out.after the 2nd stand i had beaten my score from last week allready so things have improved a lot.everyone this week were having a bad day.half of my sqaud were using o/u,s and can normally get about 80% but not this week.on the last stand i began taking the clays as they were set up to be taken with no joy so someone said take them the other way around and i came away with the high score on that stand ?.at the end of the round the scores were read out and i had beat all of them with my 3rd try with this little side by side.could not believe it and actually said no way(not really did say something a little different).very happy and enjoyed that win over any other i have had since shooting clays.score only 29ex50 but the guy who came 2nd got 26 then the rest were in the low 20,s.did hear from the guy on the desk that a good shot had come in with a score of 30 so that made me feel even better.