Shrooms....

On 02/11/2022 at 23:29, saluki bouy said:

Anyone looked into micro dosing them 

There going to be the next big “thing” after cbd 

MDMA and Ketamine approved for fda trails 

mdma therapy for ptsd vets in North America success rate is absolutely ridiculous 

MAPs podcast 

The whole "micro dosing" thing is a bit of a middle class hippy invention. I'm not mugging it off, if it works for them fair play. But all scientific studies and breakthroughs so far re: psilocybin and depression has been made using full dose therapy. It's stuff that's been known for years by many, and has thankfully been noticed by and licenses given for further studies by the powers that be. 

Yokel

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

Met a very interesting guy today,commercial Shroom farmer,learnt a lot,certainly enough to farm shrooms on a decent scale,gave me some chocolate (I won’t eat it).

60230FC3-57E7-4793-B400-E0FCD3947973.jpeg

C5D27898-1052-4935-BC78-42E196DD292C.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
9 hours ago, mackem said:

Met a very interesting guy today,commercial Shroom farmer,learnt a lot,certainly enough to farm shrooms on a decent scale,gave me some chocolate (I won’t eat it).

Keeping everything sterile from culture to cake is the key. Once your mycelium is well established you can let your guard down a bit. Any sign of trich, bin it, burn it, fully clean your room and start again....them chocolate bars ain't a bad way of dosing . Old school me tho, there's a certain "ceremony" to tea making ? or trying not to gag chomping them fresh....?‍♂️??️

Yokel 

• Like 2
10 hours ago, mackem said:

Send the fckr here ???

• Haha 1
58 minutes ago, Bakerboy said:

Send the fckr here ???

If it was legal yup,I would post it over.

1 hour ago, YOKEL said:

Keeping everything sterile from culture to cake is the key. Once your mycelium is well established you can let your guard down a bit. Any sign of trich, bin it, burn it, fully clean your room and start again....them chocolate bars ain't a bad way of dosing . Old school me tho, there's a certain "ceremony" to tea making ? or trying not to gag chomping them fresh....?‍♂️??️

Yokel 

that bar is made from a shroom called golden penis envy?He made $45k profit in a week last year at Burning man in Nevada,bought an e-bike with a trailer,loaded shroom products on and and toured the festival.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, mackem said:

that bar is made from a shroom called golden penis envy?He made $45k profit in a week last year at Burning man in Nevada,bought an e-bike with a trailer,loaded shroom products on and and toured the festival.

Golden teachers, penis envy, b+, albino, etc etc. All different cultivations of psilocybe cubensis. It was the first, and easiest active shroom to grow yourself. All the fancy varieties have different shapes, sizes and colours, but ultimately the active content/strength remains the same, but some do hit you different.

As for money to be made....100%! There's a Huge market for them and it's only getting bigger with all the good press re: mental health benefits. ....

Yokel

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, YOKEL said:

Golden teachers, penis envy, b+, albino, etc etc. All different cultivations of psilocybe cubensis. It was the first, and easiest active shroom to grow yourself. All the fancy varieties have different shapes, sizes and colours, but ultimately the active content/strength remains the same, but some do hit you different.

As for money to be made....100%! There's a Huge market for them and it's only getting bigger with all the good press re: mental health benefits. ....

Yokel

The same guy was telling me about his ayahuasca experience in Brazil,he has had a bit of an alternative life,looks like he should live on skid row but lives in a beautiful $2 million quid house,surfs and snowboards,real free spirit

• Like 2