Bradford city hare coursing

10 minutes ago, D Lloyd said:

I only catch bunny's with my plr on permission so don't think anyone is worried about sporting me if I was to walk round in the day I'd be embarrassed if I had to watch a dog struggling for 6 minutes 

? it was at walking pace once it shook dog off in the hedge after the 6 mins it was hammered for the full time by a first season bitch seen a dozen in her life your dog would a tucked tail and collapsed after 2 mins been carrying it off a strong hare and a bunny are like chalk and cheese 

Edited by mC HULL
  • Haha 2

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had an "ooh, are, nearly had it" run yesterday with the young deer cross bitch . Not many about, and what we did see were sitting close by the hedges or cover, and on their toes in an instant !

The 18 year old convicted with him if he his who i think he his hare coursing with lurchers is in his DNA and long may it continue and good luck to these and any other lads who continue to run the gau

A gate net, and a stealth monkey   

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, FairLaw said:

So you're saying a whippet cross would struggle to put a bend in one and would be dragged all over the shop before being left in a painting mess?

whippet cross wouldnt a put one bend in mate it was on seed full night a rain with a 100 yd slip ? 

59 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

? it was at walking pace once it shook dog off in the hedge after the 6 mins it was hammered for the full time by a first season bitch seen a dozen in her life your dog would a tucked tail and collapsed after 2 mins been carrying it off a strong hare and a bunny are like chalk and cheese 

Jest because I run rabbits what makes you think I don't run them with a slop dog .there's a guy on here killing hares with a whippet gery they don't take 6 minets to catch them and I'd say there are more bred for rabbit and are young to so the you go 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, D Lloyd said:

Jest because I run rabbits what makes you think I don't run them with a slop dog .there's a guy on here killing hares with a whippet gery they don't take 6 minets to catch them and I'd say there are more bred for rabbit and are young to so the you go 

? what makes you think the bitch hasn’t stopped em under a minute ? 

you hit a strong hare on open land there’s nowhere to hide the whippet grey would be ruined as soon as it lands on a real un that’s a fact 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, FairLaw said:

What if it was a 3/4 whippet x greyhound or any other 3/4 greyhound cross, still not having it mate? ?

I'm going to have to have a walk out with you one morning/afternoon and see what these coursing breds are like.

seen 3/4 greys straight  lined more then once it’s a wet field mate not sand with a bit a give 

18 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

you hit a strong hare on open land there’s nowhere to hide the whippet grey would be ruined as soon as it lands on a real un that’s a fact 

Different ball game on big open land I run my saluki on smaller land they don't get going to same  over walls, gates etc oppose to  open arable 

Just now, BobDown said:

Different ball game on big open land I run my saluki on smaller land they don't get going to same  over walls, gates etc oppose to  open arable 

that’s what i’d say mate to much they need to concentrate on obstacles etc they don’t open up like they do on open land 

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Never sed she hasn't to think about it I'd have to care about it. Every one goes on about kids on Facebook and snap chat it's no different you talking it up on here don't be crying when you get the nock on the door because some snow flake on here puts your name in the fram

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, D Lloyd said:

Never sed she hasn't to think about it I'd have to care about it. Every one goes on about kids on Facebook and snap chat it's no different you talking it up on here don't be crying when you get the nock on the door because some snow flake on here puts your name in the fram

be no crying from me mate 

gunna have a lamp tonight no drama hopefulky

1 hour ago, FairLaw said:

You've never tried her on bigger land Bob, you think she's got the legs for them once they kick on mate? 

I've run her over Southport and couple of times but it's on fire so I generally stay local I can give her enough work we less hassle 

• Like 3
52 minutes ago, BobDown said:

I've run her over Southport and couple of times but it's on fire so I generally stay local I can give her enough work we less hassle 

She will run any land good brain can box them up in paddocks and got the wind and gears for open land it's most saluki bred dog I've ran my self a lot of foke say they no good for round here they want whizz bangers which is all good and well but brains gears and guile puts them to bed 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, BobDown said:

She will run any land good brain can box them up in paddocks and got the wind and gears for open land it's most saluki bred dog I've ran my self a lot of foke say they no good for round here they want whizz bangers which is all good and well but brains gears and guile puts them to bed 

spot on mate it’s if it’s got good gears and good brain. it will stop em it’s not about flying about snapping away may look good and be exciting but you soon get fed up of ooh arr nearly had it ? 

• Like 2