Bradford city hare coursing

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had an "ooh, are, nearly had it" run yesterday with the young deer cross bitch . Not many about, and what we did see were sitting close by the hedges or cover, and on their toes in an instant !

The 18 year old convicted with him if he his who i think he his hare coursing with lurchers is in his DNA and long may it continue and good luck to these and any other lads who continue to run the gau

A gate net, and a stealth monkey   

Posted Images

The 18 year old convicted with him if he his who i think he his hare coursing with lurchers is in his DNA and long may it continue and good luck to these and any other lads who continue to run the gauntlet in what's the finest view an hunting man or woman can see and that's a running dog behind a brown hare.

• Like 14
4 hours ago, Moocher71 said:

You find it's the walkers around Rutland that call the gavers ,

The cozzers are f***ing dogs. 

sending Xmas cards to those convicted of coursing and to their neighbours encouraging them to grade them up if they see them going out . 

do they send Xmas cards to Rapists saying they are watching them ? Or ask there neighbours to keep an eye out on them ?? Do they f**k 

Necky c**ts 

• Like 7
1 minute ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

sending Xmas cards to those convicted of coursing and to their neighbours encouraging them to grade them up if they see them going out . 

do they send Xmas cards to Rapists saying they are watching them ? Or ask there neighbours to keep an eye out on them ?? Do they f**k 

Necky c**ts 

Only good gaver is a dead one 

3 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

Only good gaver is a dead one 

I wouldn’t quite go as far as that mate , sadly I was involved in a criminal case a couple years back and the gavvers were pretty decent and understanding , it was the ballon’s in the supporting agencies that f****d it all up . I suppose rural crime teams do attract a certain type of copper though 

2 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I wouldn’t quite go as far as that mate , sadly I was involved in a criminal case a couple years back and the gavvers were pretty decent and understanding , it was the ballon’s in the supporting agencies that f****d it all up . I suppose rural crime teams do attract a certain type of copper though 

I've never met a goodun ,

1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Necky c**ts 

Backwards c**ts stiff

46 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

no mate don’t walk the motorway ? 

mid be happy with a fine shit happens aye 

I used to course round Driffield and Beverley On rainy Sundays mate . Sone nice land between there and your bit . 

I always remember the back end of the 62 being full of roes as well