How Lucky are you?

4 hours ago, TOMO said:

and had 5 shots fired at me with a handgun from about 5 or 6 yards away...

I bet that’s the last time you ever say “Sunderland ain’t a massive English football club” isn’t it ! Lol ? 

• Haha 2

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I consider my self lucky , got 2 amazing kids a hot wife not much in the bank but food in fridge n manage to take kids on a few holidays a year ? 

If I fell into a bucket of tits , I'd come out sucking my thumb ☹.

I'm lucky. I sneaked home from work one morning and saw my foreman humping my old woman. Good job he never saw me as i would of got the sack for being off the job.?

4 hours ago, TOMO said:

I know it's hard to believe......but somebody didn't like me

How are you writing on here when your supposed to be working ? I can see some wage docking adding to your bad luck. 

• Haha 3

Just met a old mate in the super market came out with a sentence that made me think of this thread.

Told me his car would not start after a night of blowing a gale and rain and said he's so unlucky that if he was one of triplets he would be the one on the bottle.

Cheers Arry

• Haha 4
8 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Did you zig zag? 

didn't need to .....

I remembered that saying you only have to be faster than your mates...

so as we turned to run...I managed to get in front of my colleague...so I knew he would get shot first..lol

• Haha 3

On the subject. During the COVID shutdown 5 of us sorted out a little retreat where we could watch a bit of sport. At that time my knowledge on horse racing was a complete zero. I was introduced to something called ‘Lucky 15’. Cost me £30 and won £4600 with change. Not bothered since. That by the way was Cheltenham year before last. Happy days. Jok.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
On 31/10/2022 at 18:31, mackem said:

Got a friend who if he fell into a bucket of shit he would emerge smelling of roses, when I first met him he had a thousand quid to his name, millionaire now, one or maybe two things I can see got him there, he would gamble his last quid, he never gives up and would chase money to the ends of the earth doing whatever it takes. 

What did end up making his money in mac ?