How Lucky are you?

11 minutes ago, paulus said:

Got a mate like that, 3 years ago was on the social living in a council house . bringing up his 2 lads on his own,. Now he is a multi millionaire, But he is still under investigation by the NCA and Inland revenue, They wanted to know how he purchased 1.2 million pound in property in 18 month whilst not declaring one penny of income in the same period ? 

Don't they understand? Your mates just naturally lucky ??

• Haha 1

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I consider my self lucky , got 2 amazing kids a hot wife not much in the bank but food in fridge n manage to take kids on a few holidays a year ? 

If I fell into a bucket of tits , I'd come out sucking my thumb ☹.

I'm lucky. I sneaked home from work one morning and saw my foreman humping my old woman. Good job he never saw me as i would of got the sack for being off the job.?

34 minutes ago, samboy said:

I'm lucky. I sneaked home from work one morning and saw my foreman humping my old woman.

Good job he never saw me as i would of got the sack for being off the job.?

Some blokes are in to that!

I know a lad at work who would let blokes pump his misses then go down on her when she got home ???

• Confused 1

I was at the Waterloo cup many years ago.....

as you all know it's a two horse race...I forget the exact number but I bet on around 8 or 9 courses ...lost every one...

but I have had 3 near death experience's ...and survived every one without a scratch....nearly drowned in the see at Durban...south Africa....a car crashed inches from me whilst walking down the pavement....and had 5 shots fired at me with a handgun from about 5 or 6 yards away...

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, TOMO said:

as you all know it's a two horse race...I forget the exact number but I bet on around 8 or 9 courses ...lost every one...

but I have had 3 near death experience's ...and survived every one without a scratch....nearly drowned in the see at Durban...south Africa....a car crashed inches from me whilst walking down the pavement....and had 5 shots fired at me with a handgun from about 5 or 6 yards away...

What the hell is the 5shots with a hand gun about?? Atb

16 hours ago, WILF said:

I that kind of way no, I’m not lucky at all…..never have been.

If I bet on the only horse in a race guarantee the f****r would die half a mile from the finish line !

My pal on the other hand is one of them that if he stepped in dogshit there would be a £50 note underneath it……..however, this is where Lady Luck steps in to even the score because he is an ugly b*****d and I used to be fighting birds off……balance restored ! Lol ? 

Fukc sake I’m doubly fukced then … if I stepped in dogshit there would be a nail in it and I would get gangrene and lose my leg. And the girls used to fight to get away from me.  

• Haha 2
32 minutes ago, TOMO said:

How the fukc could anybody miss your moohasive gut from 5 yards away. 

• Haha 4
2 hours ago, TOMO said:

How did you feel when the gun was pointed at you?

did your life flash before you? Near death experience have a life changing moment for you?

11 minutes ago, VOON said:

How did you feel when the gun was pointed at you?

did your life flash before you? Near death experience have a life changing moment for you?

no none of that....I just thought f**k that's a gun....run...so I did...

16 minutes ago, TOMO said:

no none of that....I just thought f**k that's a gun....run...so I did...

Adrenaline…fight or flight….heard a few podcasts with fella’s lately with boys who had near death experiences and what they were thinking….interesting to hear, but I’d be too dumb to think of anything…..that fella who got shot in eye….Marvin….mad stuff….

21 minutes ago, FairLaw said:

I imagine with the Super Soaker 2000 facing him at point blank his arse was nipping.

Well mine definitely would…..

One thing about these times….you can learn any martial art….get access to proper training…be nice to train for real life situations as you can now. …but then people these days  can’t hunt the way we used to….so swings and roundabouts….