How Lucky are you?

Can not say i am luck, just a couple of occasions in the past spring to mind.

First was on a Saturday afternoon whilst walking back from the Pub, Had 60p left in my pocket, Walked into the bookies at about 2.45pm The next two races were 2,55 and 3,05pm. Picked Top Dream and Gaelic Prince, 14 and 16 to 1, 55p including tax,  Both romped home, £108.50p.

The next was one evening me and the Mrs nipped up the Local club for a pint. Walked in and we were the only ones in there, This club had 2 £100 jackpot bandits, Went up the bar and asked for a pint and a half of Carling, Payed with a fiver and got £1.50 change put that in one of the bandits and won £5 Put £2 back in, got onto the feature and won £100. onto a beer tray and on the bar. 3 press later i won £100 again, onto a beer tray and onto the bar, this left me £3 walked over to the other bandit first £1 nothing second £1 another £100, onto yet another beer tray and placed on the bar, This left me £1, put it in card machine and got my 2 tickets, first one 3 bells so another £75, so i had won £375 in less than 10 minutes, Happy Days. 

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I consider my self lucky , got 2 amazing kids a hot wife not much in the bank but food in fridge n manage to take kids on a few holidays a year ? 

If I fell into a bucket of tits , I'd come out sucking my thumb ☹.

I'm lucky. I sneaked home from work one morning and saw my foreman humping my old woman. Good job he never saw me as i would of got the sack for being off the job.?

I that kind of way no, I’m not lucky at all…..never have been.

If I bet on the only horse in a race guarantee the f****r would die half a mile from the finish line !

My pal on the other hand is one of them that if he stepped in dogshit there would be a £50 note underneath it……..however, this is where Lady Luck steps in to even the score because he is an ugly b*****d and I used to be fighting birds off……balance restored ! Lol ? 

• Haha 3
  • paulus changed the title to How Lucky are you?

Got a friend who if he fell into a bucket of shit he would emerge smelling of roses, when I first met him he had a thousand quid to his name, millionaire now, one or maybe two things I can see got him there, he would gamble his last quid, he never gives up and would chase money to the ends of the earth doing whatever it takes. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, jok said:

I should think you were born lucky my friend. £1.50 change from a fiver for a pint and a half of Carling ffs. Wish I lived where you are. Jok.

It tells you how many years ago it was ?

55 minutes ago, mackem said:

Got a friend who if he fell into a bucket of shit he would emerge smelling of roses, when I first met him he had a thousand quid to his name, millionaire now, one or maybe two things I can see got him there, he would gamble his last quid, he never gives up and would chase money to the ends of the earth doing whatever it takes. 

Got a mate like that, 3 years ago was on the social living in a council house . bringing up his 2 lads on his own,. Now he is a multi millionaire, But he is still under investigation by the NCA and Inland revenue, They wanted to know how he purchased 1.2 million pound in property in 18 month whilst not declaring one penny of income in the same period ?