Dog portrait

1 hour ago, tatsblisters said:

There is some one on Facebook called Emilie Greathead Art her work is on an other level regarding dog portraits and paintings of dog's though i don't think they are cheap due to how good they are.

Wunt be as good as sandy u judas priest 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, tatsblisters said:

There is some one on Facebook called Emilie Greathead Art her work is on an other level regarding dog portraits and paintings of dog's though i don't think they are cheap due to how good they are.

Maybe but from the pics I've seen of sandys work I'd be proud to have one on me wall and they always going to be someone who does things better but for me it'd be sandy I'd be going to .

I'd like a pic done of my juks but it's finding right photos to do them justice. 

20220717_095158.jpg

20220522_115714.jpg

• Like 3
26 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

Maybe but from the pics I've seen of sandys work I'd be proud to have one on me wall and they always going to be someone who does things better but for me it'd be sandy I'd be going to .

I'd like a pic done of my juks but it's finding right photos to do them justice. 

20220717_095158.jpg

20220522_115714.jpg

Look at that body snatcher 

• Haha 2
10 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

Correct mate her work is outstanding, you pay for what you get 

• Like 2