Morning out

Had the busher and lurcher out early morning and runner had few runs but missed so the busher who 10 year old decided to show her how it's done 

She followed a line ,pushed it up and spun it several times and snaffled her in the open and then back to hand 

20221029_111802.jpg

• Like 19

53 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

Had the busher and lurcher out early morning and runner had few runs but missed so the busher who 10 year old decided to show her how it's done 

She followed a line ,pushed it up and spun it several times and snaffled her in the open and then back to hand 

20221029_111802.jpg

Well done mate ? what's it breeding 

7 minutes ago, Ferretman65 said:

Well done mate ? what's it breeding 

Bedy whippet x patt x Russell 

She's been a cracking worker and I've always said only thing she lacks is long legs ? she's put anufe stuff away in her time and a joy to have around .

Best 50 quid I spent 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Moocher71 said:

20221029_111802.jpg

We’ll done mate

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, Black neck said:

I like the sal whips mate nearly had one the other year but then didn't on account o the owner o the parent dogs being a bell

The dog I had to have pts few week back was sal whippet and I'd say he was best I've had in 35 year 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Ffs, don't let Magoo know about this, he'll be calling you a liar and offering days out, with 500 yard slips!!

Hes backed out of a match against moocher apparently and who can blame him 

The terrier rules supreme 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
13 hours ago, Black neck said:

Hes backed out of a match against moocher apparently and who can blame him 

The terrier rules supreme 

Well, just thought Gooey would be up for a challenge, as he normally is every couple of weeks.  As long as it's from July to sept/Oct.

Edited by shaaark