Where have all the people gone?

16 hours ago, Blackmag said:

Your right tomo the comments about his family were well  out of order buts let's put this in perspective .max labelled me a alcoholic constantly  yet I explained why I don't drink yet he continued he offered to give my Mrs one so she could know what a real man was all because I put some facts up about Sunderland fc he didn't like   he decided to get personal not me but when he mentioned my sons autism I reacted it's there on threads in black and white  genuinely ask yourself do you know any member bar greb have as many fall outs with nearly every member  on here I don't .he likes to get personal then plays the victim don't get me wrong he has had some shite directed at him that's out of order but he's certainly gave more back and started more first than he's received he is not a victim more a reap what your sow type 

I’ve never mentioned it . 

but when max says to you , “sure your in the spectrum , or sure your not all There” 

knowing your situation with the boy marks him as a f***ing scumbag imho 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your the voice of reason TOMO,never any need to bring a wife or child into an argument, it's quite sad to be honest. 

paulus max tells me there has been no conversation between the two of you...? so why ban him again..there's no need for it... same as there's no need to be calling him a sex tourist...or put

I don't know if, or why he is banned,but the member who had a go at his wife and kiddie, whoever it is, needs to look at himself in the mirror. Unacceptable,shameful, out of order.

Posted Images

3 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I’ve never mentioned it . 

but when max says to you , “sure your in the spectrum , or sure your not all There” 

knowing your situation with the boy marks him as a f***ing scumbag imho 

Maybe a bit ironic even, I’ve wondered if Max is ‘all there’ so to speak…, and I don’t mean that in a nasty way. I had a few back and forths with him years ago, but it was like trying to reason with a drunk man…, like whenever you presented incontrovertible facts to back your argument, he’d just change the subject and so his angle of attack. He suffers from the same verbal diarrhoea that Tyson Fury does (imho).

I actually think he’s made decent contributions to a lot of topics I’ve read, but then the tit-for-tat squabbling he gets into with a lot of members on here lets him down, and has wrecked many a good thread. Yes there’s been a few pile-ons recently, but I remember a good few where he piled in on me when I first joined the forum, and he was always quick to start name calling. There’s no place for bringing family, especially kids into rows on here, but from what I’ve seen he brings it all on himself…, but the folk calling his wife ting-tong etc. and talking about his kid are just as bad in my book.

People spending endless hours (often on week days btw, do they not have jobs to go to) bickering with each other is a pretty pathetic sight. Like a previous post, I think robust debate is healthy, but a bit of decorum and self-restraint is required from all if a site like this is going to survive. The descent into personal insults the minute someone disagrees with someone else’s opinion make ‘us’ look as bad as all the woke snow-flaky types we all deride as the ruination of our ‘great’ British society.

• Like 10

I honestly think you are over thinking it lads, threads will travel in directions and then just as quickly turn in another direction and so on and so on…….no big deal.

• Like 3
4 hours ago, iworkwhippets said:

Where on earth did that come from matey, ive been out with loads of dog men n there mutts, no malice with me fer god sake, and i know fer a fact same applies with the folks ive been out with, i even look forward to viewing folks outing with there dogs on here, 

Exactly mate face to face it’s great it’s behind the screen the shit flies. What I’m saying is you would nt say things in person but online it’s open season which is wrong.

29 minutes ago, WILF said:

I honestly think you are over thinking it lads, threads will travel in directions and then just as quickly turn in another direction and so on and so on…….no big deal.

It's not the topics Wilf, it's the crap that ensues when a few retards start chucking insults at each other.

It's not big or clever, it's pathetic and embarrassing. That's why people aren't bothering anymore.

• Like 1
On 29/10/2022 at 19:39, TOMO said:

paulus max tells me there has been no conversation between the two of you...?

so why ban him again..there's no need for it...

same as there's no need to be calling him a sex tourist...or putting his kid on the game because she's half Thai....and it's presumed that all Thai women are prosiltitutes...

I've seen the comments he gets...it's f***ing disgraceful...

weather you like him or not paulus ..you should try being more even handed

Have you had a reply to this post yet uggo

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Timmy H said:

It's not the topics Wilf, it's the crap that ensues when a few retards start chucking insults at each other.

It's not big or clever, it's pathetic and embarrassing. That's why people aren't bothering anymore.

I don't believe that to be the case, These squabble's have been going on since the forum began and will probably continue until it ends, As has already been stated some banter of this type adds to the site especially back when the membership was much larger. 

6 minutes ago, Astanley said:

Have you had a reply to this post yet uggo

When i suspended him the last time a new member appeared within minutes, i had a conversation with this new member and he said he would try to basically behave in the future. So i assumed that's who it was, Now as far as suspending him again, First as soon as his suspension on his account was up, he dived straight back in, Given he is already a multiple time banned member then that was my decision, As for his wife/kid thing i have never seen it or have i seen a report for it. so i couldn't comment. 

9 minutes ago, paulus said:

I don't believe that to be the case, These squabble's have been going on since the forum began and will probably continue until it ends, As has already been stated some banter of this type adds to the site especially back when the membership was much larger. 

I'm slowly giving up all my permissions in favour of younger blokes, over the last 4 years I've brought on 6 new people, introduced them to the landowners and watched over them as they settled in. I gave them all a list of forums I've used including this one. 

Without exception they have all stayed away from THL and gone elsewhere, the main reason being the behaviour and attitude of just a few people on here. These are not kids or snowflakes, they are country people like me who don't need to read the rubbish that some people generate. Ok, some will say don't read it but it's there and part of the forum.

A forum needs new members continually to thrive, without those new members then membership will drop naturally and eventually reach a point where some sections don't get used. 

• Thanks 1
35 minutes ago, paulus said:

When i suspended him the last time a new member appeared within minutes, i had a conversation with this new member and he said he would try to basically behave in the future. So i assumed that's who it was, Now as far as suspending him again, First as soon as his suspension on his account was up, he dived straight back in, Given he is already a multiple time banned member then that was my decision, As for his wife/kid thing i have never seen it or have i seen a report for it. so i couldn't comment. 

That was greb ?

Maxhardcore was online bottom of the page yesterday at exactly the same time Tomo asked Paulus why was he banned?

like I said...manners cost f**k all,but some folks just can't let shit lie,draw a line in the sand and move on.....so round and round we go,like a dog dragging it's arse because it needs worming...

• Haha 1