30 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I know a lad who sells loads online, all diff types an colours, giant ones an alsorts, my kids got an alien one off him, it’s mental, jumps out water an snatches food out fingers an stuff haha don’t get them orrible cnuts with big daft fins tho, they like big fat unhealthy dogs haha get a nice fit wild type or alien one ?

The plakat types are the best ones, me and a mate had proper fighting bred ones imported from Thailand. 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To much hard work need decent sized tanks , frequent water changes and smell. why don’t you get a tortoise ?  so long you get decent enclosure  so dogs can’t chomp it , if you get a horsefield

They are fine providing you clean them out like anything else .Stinking cages or tanks say more about the owner than the pet .

they stink like f**k and carry salmonella ?

Posted Images

Just now, keepdiggin said:

What fish did you keep in it?

Sorry just checked it was 60 not 90. We had tetras and odd guppy but they kept having babies and grew fast so had to keep rehoming them. If I got another I'd stick to male guppies they are a lot more colourful too. It's a great tank easy to maintain. Twist and pull the air pipe the filter comes out with it I just rinsed it in a tub of tank water to keep the good bacteria and alfa grog (I think its called?) on the bottom to hold plenty of bacteria too. Good healthy tank system. 

7 minutes ago, tomburras said:

Sorry just checked it was 60 not 90. We had tetras and odd guppy but they kept having babies and grew fast so had to keep rehoming them. If I got another I'd stick to male guppies they are a lot more colourful too. It's a great tank easy to maintain. Twist and pull the air pipe the filter comes out with it I just rinsed it in a tub of tank water to keep the good bacteria and alfa grog (I think its called?) on the bottom to hold plenty of bacteria too. Good healthy tank system. 

Fantastic 

On 27/10/2022 at 18:36, forest of dean redneck said:

To much hard work need decent sized tanks , frequent water changes and smell.

why don’t you get a tortoise ? 
so long you get decent enclosure  so dogs can’t chomp it , if you get a horsefield or Herman’s get a combined uv/heat spotlight bulb , you can go round weed picking,obviously make sure it’s in area not been sprayed with weed killer , stuff like dandelions , wild plantain and cleavers/goose grass /sticky bud tjen dust it with nutrabol and limestone powder for its vitamins for shell growth ?

We've got a horsefield tortiose for the kids brilliant pets tbf. Leave him in the garden all summer long, dogs don't bother it he just rooms around eating all weeds easy to care for until hibernation time. 

Autumn time drop him in his enclosure with uv and heat lamp on when needed.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Kd look at kribensis, aquatic frogs are cool, different shrimps ( girls got fantail) and their little tank has a colour changing led. They fall asleep watching them nearly every night 

Cheers brother