Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I totallly agree with you there Francis

im no prude at all and I’ve had sone capers myself and enjoy a read of most hedonistic rock stars biographies etc as much as the next man

but iI also share the opinion that being able to view unfiltered sexual content has lead to the overall degradation of younger peoples society values .

I’m not talking about anything illegal , I just find it hard to understand that people don’t equate the rise of cocaine , the dumbing down of our national broadcasters outputs ( celebrity juice , love island , Geordie shore , Numerous channel 4 nonsense ) and the rise and feting of the likes of only fans etc as being nothing to worry about, life’s hard enough without the seedy pressures of what you need to be doing to whom ….

It’s a weird old world  

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Absolutely not true. I have spent my whole life peeping through people's windows after dark. I have never spied people performing the stuff shown on porn videos. Get your f****n facts right or send me

I totallly agree with you there Francis im no prude at all and I’ve had sone capers myself and enjoy a read of most hedonistic rock stars biographies etc as much as the next man but iI also

f**k porn sid,its perverse,il admit It i watched some years ago,but no longer,its like peeping through someone's windy

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I totallly agree with you there Francis

im no prude at all and I’ve had sone capers myself and enjoy a read of most hedonistic rock stars biographies etc as much as the next man

but iI also share the opinion that being able to view unfiltered sexual content has lead to the overall degradation of younger peoples society values .

I’m not talking about anything illegal , I just find it hard to understand that people don’t equate the rise of cocaine , the dumbing down of our national broadcasters outputs ( celebrity juice , love island , Geordie shore , Numerous channel 4 nonsense ) and the rise and feting of the likes of only fans etc as being nothing to worry about, life’s hard enough without the seedy pressures of what you need to be doing to whom ….

It’s a weird old world  

 Francis? You have elevated him to  f****n sainthood.  Ask his ferret whether he's a saint  or not!

 

 Money talks. The programmes you mention make money so,  necessarily they are deemed 'good'. We abandoned all sense of morality and decency when Thatcher taught us that greed is good and money is God and that public service and decency is for mugs.

As a society we lost all direction when she came to power. The toe rags we have in power at the moment worship her every thought.

(But then I do so see myself as something  of a geriatric captain Mainwaring and not to be take too seriously.)

Edited by jukel123
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

 Francis? You have elevated him to  f****n sainthood.  Ask his ferret whether he's a said he or not!

V

 Money talks. The programmes you mention make money so,  necessarily they are deemed 'good'. We abandoned all sense of morality and decency when Thatcher taught us that greed is good and money is God and that public service is for mugs.

As a society we lost all direction when she came to power. The toe rags we have in power at the moment worship her every thought.

(But then I do so see myself as something  of a geriatric captain Mainwaring and not to be take too seriously.)

What I’m talking about is nonsense like Keith lemon being “I’d smash your back doors in “ to sone young t v actress to howls of canned laughter , whilst on Geordie shore , sone borderline alcoholic is getting broken in half by a fuckwit roid head on cctv 

couple those with in every single drama ever , some bird gets pratted or sone geezer is snaking into the lead female to lead up to a soft focus sex scene . 
 

it’s a race to the bottom , ( no pun intended ) your paying through the nose for sky and flix and I find the gratuitous slide from educational intelligent programmes to shows where sex and gratuitous violence is deemed as essential plot tools . We’re adults , it’s after the watershed , do we really need to have shagging in every single tv show ever made ?? 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

What I’m talking about is nonsense like Keith lemon being “I’d smash your back doors in “ to sone young t v actress to howls of canned laughter , whilst on Geordie shore , sone borderline alcoholic is getting broken in half by a fuckwit roid head on cctv 

couple those with in every single drama ever , some bird gets pratted or sone geezer is snaking into the lead female to lead up to a soft focus sex scene . 
 

it’s a race to the bottom , ( no pun intended ) your paying through the nose for sky and flix and I find the gratuitous slide from educational intelligent programmes to shows where sex and gratuitous violence is deemed as essential plot tools . We’re adults , it’s after the watershed , do we really need to have shagging in every single tv show ever made ?? 

I'm not arguing with you. It astonishes me what people will do for money. When some young bird laughs at "I"ll smash your back doors in", she has a  choice. She can say "f**k this I'm not listening to this shit" and leave, or she can laugh, be considered a "good sort" and take the money. 

How much does a porn actor or actress get paid? Not enough to surrender your self respect imo. Has everybody got their price? Discuss.

 

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I mean if people would stop letting screens and phones and tables do all the parenting ... Like when your kid can look up YouTube videos by 6 it's not going to be long till they go "hay ! Wonder if I can see boobies".

I mean honestly you can just lock most of it off of your kids devices with a simple nanny app and stuff but most parents will use the excuse of being tech illiterate instead of taking some responsibility till it's too late and little Billy is a porn addict. 

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m not referring to that mate in any way shape or form .

I’m more about the fact that it’s became completely normal for a young lad about town of 18 / 19 to inflict as much physical pain on a woman as he can during the act of sex due to the extremity shown in porn. 
 

that’s become normal and in my eyes it’s disgusting 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I’m not referring to that mate in any way shape or form .

I’m more about the fact that it’s became completely normal for a young lad about town of 18 / 19 to inflict as much physical pain on a woman as he can during the act of sex due to the extremity shown in porn. 
 

that’s become normal and in my eyes it’s disgusting 

this I agree with....watching porn imo is for sad cases that can't get a rub or hold on to / treat a woman right 👍

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...