£7,000,000 a day.

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That photo of the police taking the knee is the most cringiest thing I’ve seen

Blair is a traitorous murderer and should have been held accountable for his actions years ago

Is your experience of working in London like your experience of lurchers, Japanese fighting dogs, owning akitas, police bred GSDs and now a pair of patterdales, imaginary?

Posted Images

I heard yesterday they had moved loads of them to Manston and I was pretty gutted.

Don’t know if anyone is familiar with Manston but it’s an old Battle of Britian airbase that later housed Vulcan bombers etc.

It has a nice little museum there and on the few times I have been it was the strangest thing because you can almost feel the presence of those pilots from that time…..sounds a bit twee and hokey but I felt that.

Its also right near a lovely little village called Birchington and a place called The Cotton Powell museum (well worth a visit !!) as well as a stones throw from the 15th century Cinque port of Sandwhich which is an absolute Jewell in the crown of English villages.

Hundreds and possibly thousands of the 3rd world roaming about these places fills me with total horror !……it’s like taking a giant shit on the Mona Lisa !

Heartbreaking !

• Like 4
1 minute ago, FairLaw said:

I thought Brexit was going to put an end to all this, take control of our borders they said, it appears someone was lying.

Taking control from any EU citizen being allowed to enter is totally different from a covert dinghy invasion of illegal immigrants, its a soft invasion, no force, just stealth. 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, FairLaw said:

I thought Brexit was going to put an end to all this, take control of our borders they said, it appears someone was lying.

I thought the same mate seems to me it was all a big con trick the money people who run this country want the low skilled migrant's at any cost a cost that doesn't affect them unlike ordinary working class folk who see their community's and facilities that they have paid into rapidly going down the shitter.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, FairLaw said:

So basically we are not in control of our borders then?

Brexit has hampered the ability to deal with illegal immigration that we had when we were in the EU.

No, because we are a soft touch to be honest, and are seen as such, I have spoken to an Albanian and was told we are seen as an easy country to set up in, I wonder the asylum statistics before and after Brexit was signed? How many were removed before and after, more, less, the same? 

1 hour ago, WILF said:

I heard yesterday they had moved loads of them to Manston and I was pretty gutted.

Don’t know if anyone is familiar with Manston but it’s an old Battle of Britian airbase that later housed Vulcan bombers etc.

It has a nice little museum there and on the few times I have been it was the strangest thing because you can almost feel the presence of those pilots from that time…..sounds a bit twee and hokey but I felt that.

Its also right near a lovely little village called Birchington and a place called The Cotton Powell museum (well worth a visit !!) as well as a stones throw from the 15th century Cinque port of Sandwhich which is an absolute Jewell in the crown of English villages.

Hundreds and possibly thousands of the 3rd world roaming about these places fills me with total horror !……it’s like taking a giant shit on the Mona Lisa !

Heartbreaking !

Elevington air museum at york is like that Wilf , well worth a vist 

• Like 1

There just seems a reluctance to deal with the problem at the source.. 

You can't tell.me we can fund a war in Ukraine yet we can't secure our borders!

This is happening in plain sight, a certain level of migration should be expecting in any country, we have as a nation migrated all over the world to improve our own lives... but this uncontrolled and mass migration will eventually change this country forever, if not already! 

There must be an agenda, there must be those in power benefitting, this is ran by a group of blokes with blow up dinghies ffs... so we can aid against putin but can't stop this at source! Mental

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
7 minutes ago, FairLaw said:

So it was all a con by the looks of it, so the EU migrants that came here legally and to work have now been replaced by illegal immigrants who are exploiting the difficult situation Brexit has left us in.

Both parties legal EU and illegal economic migrants should not be allowed, my kids got his visa for America, had to offer the states something and had to jump through a lot of hoops to get in, that's how the UK should be, not polish alcoholics sleeping on the streets because London is better than gdansk, but the average brit is apathetic to what's happening, I went on a march a few weeks ago protesting against the small boat invasion, few hundred people turned up,if a million had turned up maybe politicians might have listened, maybe that's just me being naive but I can see my local area changing, Heathrow is just up the road there's 5 or 6 Heathrow hotels asylum seeker only block booked, winter will slow down the numbers, there might be shock if a boat sinks and the occupants drown, but sure as eggs are eggs next spring when the seas calm again it will continue. 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

This is happening in plain sight, a certain level of migration should be expecting in any country, we have as a nation migrated all over the world to improve our own lives... but this uncontrolled and mass migration will eventually change this country forever, if not already! 

There must be an agenda, there must be those in power benefitting, this is ran by a group of blokes with blow up dinghies ffs... so we can aid against putin but can't stop this at source! Mental

It's as obvious as night follows day that the French authorities are turning a blind eye to these crossings as they no doubt do not want anymore large camps setting up like the jungle was on French soil.

11 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

There isn't a reluctance mate, they don't want to stop it and have no intention of doing so.  Simple as that.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
1 minute ago, FairLaw said:

I'm sorry but I think you are massively wrong on that front, we have had migration for decades now just as we have migrated all over the globe.

We have enough labour shortages as it is, why should those who come to work legally be treated the same as illegal economic migrants.

We have been too soft in certain aspects don't get me wrong, a points based system would have been much better than an open doors policy no doubt, but to suggest we should not allow any migration is absurd.

I never suggested allowing no immigration reread my post,I gave instance of my son saying he had to have a skill the states wanted before being allowed in,Britain should follow that example,we don’t need polish baristas,Starbucks is filled with them,nor Portuguese cleaners or Spanish waiters,we need real skills.

• Like 1
Just now, FairLaw said:

Who's going to fill the labour shortages though, shortages that would cost billions per year?

Baristas, cleaners, waiters? Are they really on the government skills shortage list? How many points would they actually accrue? 

Just now, FairLaw said:

Low skilled labour jobs are which most of the migrant workforce make up.

So on a points based system they wouldn't get in,so how would you yourself address the situation,allow the old pre-brexit FOM?Get brits to do the jobs? Allocate points for cleaners to enter? Get the boat people to do the jobs? 50-60% of current boat people are Albanian, last year Germany granted asylum to 0.2% of them, should we follow suit?