£7,000,000 a day.

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That photo of the police taking the knee is the most cringiest thing I’ve seen

Blair is a traitorous murderer and should have been held accountable for his actions years ago

Is your experience of working in London like your experience of lurchers, Japanese fighting dogs, owning akitas, police bred GSDs and now a pair of patterdales, imaginary?

Posted Images

12 hours ago, paulus said:

watched a reporter and cameraman going round the guest houses in Skegness, every one full of them, even had security looking after them, 

Poor c**ts have spent months crossing continents and open sea's to end up in Skeggy ffs.. I'd want to slit my own f**king neck if that happened to me!! Poor b@stards!!

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Time to start burning the hotels to the ground

I am sure they will do it themselves if the accommodation isn't up to their standards. 

WWW.INFOMIGRANTS.NET

Police in southeastern England have said that 14 people have been arrested at a center...

Not be forever as soon as they are all processed and given permanent residency to live here and then put to work in big warehouses like Amazon and other low wage high profits large run businesses it will just be a distant memory and any one who thinks the tories would stop this imo are living on cloud cuckoo. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
2 hours ago, Griswald said:

Lad I know from the village next to where I grew up posted a clip yesterday on his FB, if you click on the Yorkshire Rose Twitter account you'll find it.

The Holiday Inn at Manvers is housing some migrants, at 10pm they have the boom box blurting out all kinds of music whilst they dance & party.

The local residents are not happy as to be expected and they have basically been told they have got to get used to it.

If you go down and dish out violence you've got a one way ticket to prison, they ought to get together and do the same outside the local MP's house.

I have heard some disturbing reports about this place. I know I bang on about the past and when the pits were open but non of this shit would have been tolerated back in the day. 

• Like 2

One of the local hotels I cover at work has just started to house them. 62 rooms, 2 to a room. Three meals a day, room cleaned once a week. 

First day there one walked up to the maintenance guy and pretended to point a gun in his face and shoot him, then walked off laughing. 

12 hours ago, mackem said:

The home office have only processed 4% of asylum claims from LAST year ? 85% of applicants were granted asylum,the rest will be allowed to appeal,then they have this years approx 38,000 to chew through,small wonder brits are disillusioned.

Until we bin the HRA it will remain the same. The ECHR is protecting immigrants, making lawyers rich and eroding indiginous people's nationality. 

• Sad 1
34 minutes ago, mackem said:

There is a tiny bit of common-sense news. 

WWW-BBC-COM.CDN.AMPPROJECT.ORG

Adil Khan and Qari Rauf were convicted of a catalogue of child sex offences in Rochdale in 2012.

Thing is i bet they are still here i tend to take news like this with a pinch of salt these days days and would only believe it if there was actual proof they were put on a plane and returned to the shitholes they came from.

Just now, Nicepix said:

Until we bin the HRA it will remain the same. The ECHR is protecting immigrants, making lawyers rich and eroding indiginous people's nationality. 

There's 4000 in the hotels around Heathrow, there's also a number of Asian immigration lawyers set up shop in the area, business is good, there's also a huge immigration office just off hounslow opposite hounslow heath. 

Just now, tatsblisters said:

Thing is i bet they are still here i tend to take news like this with a pinch of salt these days days and would only believe it if there was actual proof they were put on a plane and returned to the shitholes they came from.

They tried to renounce their Pakistani citizenship, one said he needed to stay here as his children needed a role model ? absolute rats. 

• Like 1
Just now, mackem said:

There's 4000 in the hotels around Heathrow, there's also a number of Asian immigration lawyers set up shop in the area, business is good, there's also a huge immigration office just off hounslow opposite hounslow heath. 

Yes, and the Home Office know that under current legislation any moves to evict immigrants will cost the taxpayer even more money in legal fees and there is little chance of achieving their aim. Until the UK steps out of the HRA or finds a Guatanamo Bay / Papua New Guinea type solution the situation will only get worse.