£7,000,000 a day.

32 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Irelands on the way out lads no more potatoes more like biryanis 

I seen a clip last night a load of so called Ukrainian men getting off a coach in Dublin going into a hotel laughing when the person taking the video asked if they were from Ukraine half of them were black an some looked Asian and all dressed to the nines in high end clobber 

• Like 2

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That photo of the police taking the knee is the most cringiest thing I’ve seen

Blair is a traitorous murderer and should have been held accountable for his actions years ago

Is your experience of working in London like your experience of lurchers, Japanese fighting dogs, owning akitas, police bred GSDs and now a pair of patterdales, imaginary?

Posted Images

Just now, peterhunter86 said:

I seen a clip last night a load of so called Ukrainian men getting off a coach in Dublin going into a hotel laughing when the person taking the video asked if they were from Ukraine half of them were black an some looked Asian and all dressed to the nines in high end clobber 

They made it Pete they must be thinking what c**ts the white man is 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

They made it Pete they must be thinking what c**ts the white man is 

Yeah cnuts didn't give a fcuk,it wasn't a hotel it it was an office block I've just seen another clip just there of a load of new beds been delivered outside it,it's a disgrace what they are getting when there's hundreds of irish living in tents and charities are setting up tables at the side of the road to feed them,people are starting to get sick of it now I can see riots happening over it and them place's will be burned down 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
15 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

Yeah cnuts didn't give a fcuk,it wasn't a hotel it it was an office block I've just seen another clip just there of a load of new beds been delivered outside it,it's a disgrace what they are getting when there's hundreds of irish living in tents and charities are setting up tables at the side of the road to feed them,people are starting to get sick of it now I can see riots happening over it and them place's will be burned down 

Yes mate over here they are giving £170 per person per household per week free council house £0 rent free doctors and dentist treatment. 

Who wouldn’t want to come over ? 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Yes mate over here they are giving £170 per person per household per week free council house £0 rent free doctors and dentist treatment. 

Who wouldn’t want to come over ? 

They get everything,the building next to my job house's them and they even get taxis provided to them for hospital appointments etc,and I've seen comments on fb saying they even get taxis for when they want to go the off licence 

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, mackem said:

They are right, where ARE the women and children? 

Rte won't report on these protests . What is required is a lot more peaceful protests like this one . Good to see malachy steenson and philip dwyer at that protest. 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, mackem said:
VM.TIKTOK.COM

#homelessness #foryoupage #viral #fyp #mentalhealth #charitybeginsathome #ordoesit

Don't worry

These are Ukrainian asylum seekers 

They've all just been round for a freebie on Rodders 

Bonnet de douche

rivalry-sunbed (1).jpg

• Thanks 1
On 26/10/2022 at 19:21, mackem said:

Seven million quid a day on hotels to house illegal immigrants crossing the channel 38,000 of them so far this year,I wonder how the new prime minister plans to tackle the problem?

By giving 50 million to Ukraine to help fight a war that as fcuk all todo with us 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Moocher71 said:

Think what 50 million could do for those struggling in UK 

This country a joke , 

Think what 35 million EVERY SINGLE WEEK could do……but hey, f**k us !

• Like 4