£7,000,000 a day.

Just now, paulus said:

Here's another example, about a mile down the road is a mobile home park, mainly full of retired pensioners, Next door is/was a hotel. That has now been turned into a probation hostel, no consultation change of planning or anything, The people living in the mobiles are having a really bad time and the chances of them being able to sell in order to mover are virtually zero. 

Mate, all anyone is doing (me included) is snapping at the knife that butchers us…..fact is, not enough people give a shit or they can’t be bothered to look for the wood from the trees.

Its heading wherever it’s heading, we are all taking this ride because not enough people can be bothered to get off.

• Like 3

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That photo of the police taking the knee is the most cringiest thing I’ve seen

Blair is a traitorous murderer and should have been held accountable for his actions years ago

Is your experience of working in London like your experience of lurchers, Japanese fighting dogs, owning akitas, police bred GSDs and now a pair of patterdales, imaginary?

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, WILF said:

Mate, all anyone is doing (me included) is snapping at the knife that butchers us…..fact is, not enough people give a shit or they can’t be bothered to look for the wood from the trees.

Its heading wherever it’s heading, we are all taking this ride because not enough people can be bothered to get off.

Apathy is the problem mate and this apathy is inspired by the dulling down of the population via the media in all its guises.  

Just now, paulus said:

I have met him on a matter of public safety, Little kids playing on fallen tress over 40ft of very cold water. This was 8 or 9 months ago. All that's happened since is i have been added to his email list so receive all the shit about the good things he does for the community. 

Again mate, you are preaching to the converted, I used to drive my old local MP mad, along with councillors, petty officials and in fact anyone who was part of the machinery of all this shit…..emails, stopping them in the street right down to the person manning the “black history month” stalls at the town festival.

Never gave it the “beer lout” bit, always polite, concise, honest and as intelligent as possible about it…..drove everyone f***ing mad ! 

People used to say to me “you can’t do that” and be genuinely shocked that I would say to these people “Ain’t you ashamed of what you are doing ?…..where’s the logic ?……look how you are hurting the place” 

Even my wife was like “oh no, leave off” whenever we spotted these people in the street or at a function but f**k it, why should they get away Scot free with no embarrassment…….now, if only I could have rustled up 10 or a 100 or a 1000 more people doing that ? Who knows huh ?

11 minutes ago, WILF said:

Again mate, you are preaching to the converted, I used to drive my old local MP mad, along with councillors, petty officials and in fact anyone who was part of the machinery of all this shit…..emails, stopping them in the street right down to the person manning the “black history month” stalls at the town festival.

Never gave it the “beer lout” bit, always polite, concise, honest and as intelligent as possible about it…..drove everyone f***ing mad ! 

People used to say to me “you can’t do that” and be genuinely shocked that I would say to these people “Ain’t you ashamed of what you are doing ?…..where’s the logic ?……look how you are hurting the place” 

Even my wife was like “oh no, leave off” whenever we spotted these people in the street or at a function but f**k it, why should they get away Scot free with no embarrassment…….now, if only I could have rustled up 10 or a 100 or a 1000 more people doing that ? Who knows huh ?

The same was tried in Leicester by a group of lads i know. Hounded the Mayor and Local MP`s for years over matters that were 100% right to be challenged, Everybody agreed but nobody was willing to come out in the open and say so and defiantly not willing to get on the street with them,  

1 hour ago, paulus said:

The same was tried in Leicester by a group of lads i know. Hounded the Mayor and Local MP`s for years over matters that were 100% right to be challenged, Everybody agreed but nobody was willing to come out in the open and say so and defiantly not willing to get on the street with them,  

There you have it !

The channel boat person accused of raping a boy in his hotel has done a runner after being bailed, quelle surprise ?

WWW-DAILYMAIL-CO-UK.CDN.AMPPROJECT.ORG

An asylum seeker arrested on suspicion of raping a teenage boy is on the run after fleeing a a...