£7,000,000 a day.

46 minutes ago, baker boy said:
WWW.GATESTONEINSTITUTE.ORG

Hundreds of thousands of immigrants enter Europe illegally each year. Many head for France and stay...

Is this what it's going to be like here? 

There's immigrants appearing all over the place lately, I hear they've got them shacked up in the hotels in the city

We pulled onto a farm track last week in the works van, there was a lone woman tending to her horse in one of the fields, an immigrant fella was standing watching her from the fence, he noticed us, and come walking the couple of hundred yards up past us, the way he eyeballed us as he passed, I wouldn't fancy crossing paths with him again, big scruffy lump well over six foot tall about 19 stone plus

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That photo of the police taking the knee is the most cringiest thing I’ve seen

Blair is a traitorous murderer and should have been held accountable for his actions years ago

Is your experience of working in London like your experience of lurchers, Japanese fighting dogs, owning akitas, police bred GSDs and now a pair of patterdales, imaginary?

Posted Images

Just now, Gypsydog94 said:

Carnival week was always great done raft race and wheel Barrow race with my cousins a few times. It died off for a few years but seems to be having bit of a resurgence. Amazing what people visit that little village. One Christmas grandad was in the pub and was sat drinking beer with Danny grewcock (England rugby) didn’t have a clue who he was till I told him ? and obviously bill Bailey being a regular. Mum and dad left the village as soon as possible now when they visit there glad they did same old faces in the same old pubs ? 

My Dad often says about Danny Grewcock being in there...

His labourer/life long friend (Dave) went with him up there and worked the bar, (he was also the man that first took me hunting and fishing as a kid)...anyway he was dry as f**k, really funny...

Danny G was stood at the bar, massive, they yapping a bit about rugby and England etc... Dave had gone to the juke box without saying anything...Next Flower of Scotland is blasting out... Dave was half Scottish and enjoyed a bit of banter... 

His best trick was instead of putting a shamrock on top of a pint of Guinness he'd write "prick" or "twat" ... me and my brother would watch the holiday maker take his pint back to his table with his Mrs and family, then wait for his reaction when he spotted it... childish but f***ing funny...lol

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

My Dad often says about Danny Grewcock being in there...

His labourer/life long friend (Dave) went with him up there and worked the bar, (he was also the man that first took me hunting and fishing as a kid)...anyway he was dry as f**k, really funny...

Danny G was stood at the bar, massive, they yapping a bit about rugby and England etc... Dave had gone to the juke box without saying anything...Next Flower of Scotland is blasting out... Dave was half Scottish and enjoyed a bit of banter... 

His best trick was instead of putting a shamrock on top of a pint of Guinness he'd write "prick" or "twat" ... me and my brother would watch the holiday maker take his pint back to his table with his Mrs and family, then wait for his reaction when he spotted it... childish but f***ing funny...lol

Spent most my holidays down sea front crabbing fishing etc. my auntie had the cafe down sea side so never bent hungry. Then cousin used to take me and my brother lamping with his lurchers. Made us walk miles at 8/9 year old. Good times tho 

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

Is this what it's going to be like here? 

There's immigrants appearing all over the place lately, I hear they've got them shacked up in the hotels in the city

We pulled onto a farm track last week in the works van, there was a lone woman tending to her horse in one of the fields, an immigrant fella was standing watching her from the fence, he noticed us, and come walking the couple of hundred yards up past us, the way he eyeballed us as he passed, I wouldn't fancy crossing paths with him again, big scruffy lump well over six foot tall about 19 stone plus

didn’t you think to ask the predator what the f**k he’s doing watching lone women in a field ? 

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

The day is coming,when that so called predator, will be asking you , what the f**k you looking at 

? i wouldnt stand looking at a lone female in the middle a no were  it’s not the done thing is it 

there’s nothing so called about it c**ts like that are predators 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, mackem said:

That's why I read it ?

I will say, just for balance, that most TV and print journos are f***ing vermin so it’s not just the sole preserve of the Mail ! Lol ? 

• Like 1