£7,000,000 a day.

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That photo of the police taking the knee is the most cringiest thing I’ve seen

Blair is a traitorous murderer and should have been held accountable for his actions years ago

Is your experience of working in London like your experience of lurchers, Japanese fighting dogs, owning akitas, police bred GSDs and now a pair of patterdales, imaginary?

Posted Images

I remember only to well I'm the early sixties, spending holidays there with my parents Newquay , what a beautiful place, I believe it's not of a shithole now , so I believe , I don't wanna know , I'm happy with my thoughts of how it used to.be, filth don't belong there ,Cornwall of all places it doesn't bear thinking about, filth don't belong in this country period,  it doesn't bear thinking about what it's gonna be like in.the future my mind boggles, thank f**k I won't be around 

• Sad 1

Spent loads of time in Newquay over the years... its just getting really run down now, it was a cracking night out as a young man, loads of good memories..

If you like Brixham you'll enjoy a night our in Looe as well... decent fishing town with good pubs...

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, dytkos said:

I work there, I love the coast, the rest is a toilet.

Cheers, D.

Its really gone down hill over the last 15 years or so D, hasn't it... it was always "rough and ready".... but its falling apart now...

Used to have great nights there though as a youngster, Sailors or Berties to finish the night lol

• Like 1
On 03/11/2022 at 08:33, DIDO.1 said:

Patriotic alternative recently held a conference in Lancashire. The venue was targeted by far left extremists, groups with a history of violence and call for more on all their social media.

Local newspapers and media outlets all jumped to the far left extremists tune, calling the conference a nazi gathering and blaming the venue (which was a well known wedding venue). The sad thing is they quoted all the far left groups opinions like they were the opinions of independent neutral journalists. The headlines should of said 'far left extremists target venue and their staff' . 

The far left groups the local media quoted were telling people to phone the venue, the police were involved because of the content of the calls they were recieving.

I just don't know how we now address this. The destruction of England and nationalism is happening in the same way that hunting was destroyed. It's sad to watch but it seems unstoppable now

When you don't have pride in your community , heritage and country, you have very little left . 

• Like 4
12 hours ago, paul sr said:

When you don't have pride in your community , heritage and country, you have very little left . 

Well said sir .The mishmash of diversity can’t possibly integrate even if we embraced them ,Different values and goals in life to the point we are different species .

I can’t for the life of me think who thinks this is a good idea .Beyond sane decent folk for sure .

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Well said sir .The mishmash of diversity can’t possibly integrate even if we embraced them ,Different values and goals in life to the point we are different species .

I can’t for the life of me think who thinks this is a good idea .Beyond sane decent folk for sure .

The Immigrant communities we have wont even integrate with each other never mind with us natives. This was shown very well in Leicester a few short weeks ago.