£7,000,000 a day.

36 minutes ago, WILF said:

Resources are absolutely bottom of the list when it comes to the almost irreversible damage these people have done to our once great nation…..it’s way beyond who is “nasty” and who is “nice” out of these people…..only a wholesale rejection no matter what will give us a chance.

Anyone who thinks something slightly “softer and more clever” will do the trick is frankly deluded ! 

I’m on your side Wilfy .
Instead of point scoring you got any solution's that dosnt involve running away ….

or leaving the thread because your at a loss for words .

• Thanks 1

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That photo of the police taking the knee is the most cringiest thing I’ve seen

Blair is a traitorous murderer and should have been held accountable for his actions years ago

Is your experience of working in London like your experience of lurchers, Japanese fighting dogs, owning akitas, police bred GSDs and now a pair of patterdales, imaginary?

Posted Images

2 hours ago, foxdropper said:

I’m on your side Wilfy .
Instead of point scoring you got any solution's that dosnt involve running away ….

or leaving the thread because your at a loss for words .

Yes actually, I have come to a conclusion.

Its all got to get terrible, I mean really terrible before anyone will do anything like actually vote for other party’s in numbers, say truths out loud and be upfront in their own communities.

No amount of logic or leading by example or saying the things others won’t will spur people into action…..they have to be backs against the wall, nothing to loose, forced into it because they have no other choice.

That is my solution, don’t know if it would work but its all I can conclude. 

• Like 3
12 hours ago, FairLaw said:

You're just being pedantic, are you claiming that offering refuge to fleeing people from a war that's nothing to do with us should not be labelled as meddling?

And don't you agree that situations and acts like that attracts more undesirables?

No. Because the UK hasn't messed in Albania, Romania, Africa or Asia yet still they come. Trying to twist the Syria agreement into something to support your statement cannot apply to all those other countries.

WWW.BURYTIMES.CO.UK

Plans to increase the number of people who can stay at a house in multiple occupation (HMO) in...

country full to bursting. 

No health care, people unable to afford a home (according to greb and government that's because of house prices rising inline with wages ?)

Never mind....let's just increase the amount of wogs and plebs  we can stuff in one building 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, FairLaw said:

Terrible like blowing our children up, beheading our soldiers kinda terrible.

If none of those could spur people in to action then nothing will I'm afraid, so what realistic solutions are they?

No, terrible as in people loosing their houses, can’t afford to put the light on, can’t afford a loaf of bread terrible…..nobody cares about that other stuff matey ?

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, FairLaw said:

Terrible like blowing our children up, beheading our soldiers kinda terrible.

If none of those could spur people in to action then nothing will I'm afraid, so what realistic solutions are they?

I've said that for years. Unfortunately they now have us in a position where no matter how bad it gets speaking up will only make it worse for the individual.

• Like 1

Patriotic alternative recently held a conference in Lancashire. The venue was targeted by far left extremists, groups with a history of violence and call for more on all their social media.

Local newspapers and media outlets all jumped to the far left extremists tune, calling the conference a nazi gathering and blaming the venue (which was a well known wedding venue). The sad thing is they quoted all the far left groups opinions like they were the opinions of independent neutral journalists. The headlines should of said 'far left extremists target venue and their staff' . 

The far left groups the local media quoted were telling people to phone the venue, the police were involved because of the content of the calls they were recieving.

I just don't know how we now address this. The destruction of England and nationalism is happening in the same way that hunting was destroyed. It's sad to watch but it seems unstoppable now

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
7 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

I've said that for years. Unfortunately they now have us in a position where no matter how bad it gets speaking up will only make it worse for the individual.

My old town is a microcosm of Britain mate, green belt destroyed, tens of thousands of the 3rd world given generous hand outs to move to the area, worsening crime, services, schools, high streets dying, people getting charged more year on year for less and less, local councillors who jump from one party or being independent to another party that pays better……and yet, people voted for these people time and time and time again despite the evidence right outside their window.

Or, they didn’t bother to vote for someone else……which amounts to the same thing.

You just can’t deal with that level of stupid ! 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, WILF said:

My old town is a microcosm of Britain mate, green belt destroyed, tens of thousands of the 3rd world given generous hand outs to move to the area, worsening crime, services, schools, high streets dying, people getting charged more year on year for less and less, local councillors who jump from one party or being independent to another party that pays better……and yet, people voted for these people time and time and time again despite the evidence right outside their window.

Or, they didn’t bother to vote for someone else……which amounts to the same thing.

You just can’t deal with that level of stupid ! 

You have made that point alot and while I agree it's not always that simple. I've campaigned for numerous nationalist parties and independents , but I've also voted conservative. I would also have voted for labours Kate hoey. Sometimes you vote to keep someone out, sometimes you vote for the best option of a bad lot and sometimes you become so  disinfranchised you don't vote at all. 

The phycology of a people as a whole is a very complicated thing of which the globalists and puppet masters are light years ahead on. Remember they recently convinced people that black was white with the covid scams, convinced them that a small piece of paper over your mouth will protect you. They have convinced us that turning a charger off standby will save the climate at the same time as off loading all our steel, food and energy production to countries at the other side of the world (who are increasing carbon production with our money) is somehow a positive thing.

The people want to trust their leaders, even while we say we don't....we do trust them, maybe it's a primaeval instinct that we have to trust the tribe leaders. We joke that we don't, but that not trusting politicians only extends as far as pointing to the next one and saying 'perhaps he will be better' . We do this even while heading to a cliff edge like sheep following their leader into a slaughter house. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1