£7,000,000 a day.

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That photo of the police taking the knee is the most cringiest thing I’ve seen

Blair is a traitorous murderer and should have been held accountable for his actions years ago

Is your experience of working in London like your experience of lurchers, Japanese fighting dogs, owning akitas, police bred GSDs and now a pair of patterdales, imaginary?

Posted Images

So what’s the crack got a video can’t upload and don’t know how to …. People confronting those refugees politiely going on about Cost of living and how much it is to house the refugees ect evt …. Man responds calmly and respectfully that they are miltitiaty guys working with uk militiatry and special forces ??? 

26FAA19B-E1DD-470C-B90C-F06C2DB49F8E.png

C577D928-AE87-43AD-8788-CADE4EEED3F0.png

41636F29-6D00-4211-A900-411EE773A2EE.png

29FE712E-DC4D-45B6-8A85-33D9CBACE1A4.png

7 hours ago, FairLaw said:

That's the whole point, we clearly are incapable of doing the most basic things, things such has getting off your arse and filling job quotas.

It doesn't take much skills to be a factory worker, carer, wagon driver, etc but we have suffered shortages, shortages that could be filled Brits.

It doesn't take much skills, but those who would happily do those jobs still need £1500 a month rent plus childcare, just like a doctor does....so they have to refuse work and live on benefits. Thus the cycle continues . And the globalists import cheap labour to fill the gap, and build houses to house those who want to escape the inner city migrant areas, and sell those houses on longer and longer mortgages.

I don't understand your point. I think you just get off on thl attention.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
9 hours ago, scotty12 said:

So what’s the crack got a video can’t upload and don’t know how to …. People confronting those refugees politiely going on about Cost of living and how much it is to house the refugees ect evt …. Man responds calmly and respectfully that they are miltitiaty guys working with uk militiatry and special forces ??? 

I’m surprised they stopped ,dressed for bed  like that .

48 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

I still believe it's a form of punishment from France and the EU for voting to leave their club as even a blind man can see this migrant situation has only got worse since we left the EU. 

I don't think so.  The situation has been increasing year on year. Nothing to do with Brexit. The EU have actually been breaking their own rules in encouraging countries like Greece to push the boats back. 

Nothing will change until there is a willingness to return economic migrants or detain them without the trappings of western life they strive for. The UK has to step outside the HRA and publicly declare that they have no responsibility for the welfare, housing or support of anyone who attempts to enter the UK illegally.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, tatsblisters said:

I still believe it's a form of punishment from France and the EU for voting to leave their club as even a blind man can see this migrant situation has only got worse since we left the EU. 

Ye got your sovereignty back, ye took back control.  It’s time ye took responsibility for your own actions/inactions.

Edited by VOON
  • Like 6
9 minutes ago, VOON said:

Ye got your sovereignty back, ye took back control.  It’s time ye took responsibility for your own actions/inactions.

The problem lies in international laws that the UK and Ireland are signed up for. Not national politics or membership or not of the EU.

For example, pushing migrant boats back to French waters breaches the HRA and international marine laws. That hasn't changed since leaving the EU. What changed with Brexit is that the UK no longer has to accept quotas of immigrants set by the EU. It is the non-quota immigrants who are the problem.

22 minutes ago, FairLaw said:

£1500 rent, slight exaggeration there.

The migrants seem to manage just fine so why can't the Brits?

That's the attitude through and through, let's refuse to work and sit on benefits.

Again, the stagnation of wages because of mass immigration is minimal, which means wages wouldn't be much better without them so those too lazy to work would still use the same excuses.

I'm sure you will understand that point, no?

Now you are just being obtuse and inflammatory in purpose, no joy down that road for those of us having a real conversation ?

• Like 6
15 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

The problem lies in international laws that the UK and Ireland are signed up for. Not national politics or membership or not of the EU.

For example, pushing migrant boats back to French waters breaches the HRA and international marine laws. That hasn't changed since leaving the EU. What changed with Brexit is that the UK no longer has to accept quotas of immigrants set by the EU. It is the non-quota immigrants who are the problem.

The thing I find totally mental is how and why is the British government not seeing this as an issue of national security ?……because it is.

Maybe not imminently or directly but down the line definitely……

• Like 2
33 minutes ago, FairLaw said:

£1500 rent, slight exaggeration there.

The migrants seem to manage just fine so why can't the Brits?

That's the attitude through and through, let's refuse to work and sit on benefits.

Again, the stagnation of wages because of mass immigration is minimal, which means wages wouldn't be much better without them so those too lazy to work would still use the same excuses.

I'm sure you will understand that point, no?

Average rent for a small family home in London is £1800.

I'm in the northwest and a small box terrace is 850. 

Migrants survive better because they live so many to a house, hmo's etc. 

• Like 2

Meanwhile as the 3rd world invaders cop £7 million sovs a day and Matt Hancock MP gets a hundred grand for being away from the job he is actually paid to do……..

WWW.BBC.COM

At least 45,000 disabled people affected this year by so-called hospitalisation rule.

• Like 4
10 hours ago, scotty12 said:

Where did you find this clip Scotty?